Job description / Role
My client, an international law firm is wishing to recruit a fluent Arabic/English secretary to work in a legal secretarial role.
Primary Job Purpose:
• Writing common forms of legal correspondence
• Help prepare legal documents
• Assist associates by using their thorough knowledge of how to file legal documents and in some cases, court room procedures
• Generate a lot of legal content that is used for communication between attorneys and their clients
• Carry out tasks that require them to answer phones, run errands, coordinate meetings and greet visitors
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Must familiarize themselves with legal terminology
• Expected to perform typing and transcription of documentation as required by the associate/partner
• Compose and type letters, memos, correspondence and reports
• Participate in the billing process, new matter and closing matter request forms, enter monthly timesheets as well as reminder for client payments and following up client billing queries with finance
• Participate in meetings for minutes, amend routine legal documents and correspondence as well as proof read when required
• Expected to adhere to the Firm’s policies and procedures
SAR 8,000 to 8,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: 22 days holiday, performance related bonus, medical insurance, annual salary review
Skills and Experience:
• Must be native Arabic
• Minimum of 3/5 years secretarial experience from a professional service company i.e. law firm, banking, accounting etc.
• Minimum typing speed of 40 wpm
About the Company
Headway has a proactive approach to recruitment and the methodology we employ ensures we take the time to understand the needs of both clients and candidates to guarantee the right fit.
We aim to create open, consultative partnerships with our Clients and Candidates whilst maintaining an honest and professional approach at all times.
As a team we are ethical yet innovative; focused yet flexible; realistic yet enterprising. We believe in earning our success by working with you to create yours.