Job description / Role
A global facilities management provider is looking for an experience secretary to join their team in Saudi Arabia.
• This role will be preparing the reports for issue to the client.
• The role requires demonstrable advanced skills in MS Word to produce professional reporting templates, and to produce the reports from the inputs provided by the DC/CD, Engineers and Project Manager.
SAR 6,000 to 8,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Good communication, customer service and relationship-building skills
• Team working skills
• Organisation and time management skills
• Attention to detail
• Negotiation skills
• Tact, discretion and diplomacy
• The ability to be proactive and use your initiative: to see what needs doing and to do it
• The ability to use standard software packages (eg Microsoft Office) and to learn bespoke packages if required.
About the Company
CSG are the Global Talent Experts.
Founded in 2003, CSG began as six independent recruitment agencies. Now, we boast over 200 specialist consultants operating from six offices across Europe, Asia, Australia and MENA, in seven distinct practice areas.
We pride ourselves on our sector expertise; we have specialist teams working in niche markets across Life Sciences & Healthcare, Energy & Natural Resources, Consumer, Transportation, Engineering & Construction, Business Services and Technology. We also provide temporary recruitment services through our contracting arm CRE, working within Construction, IT and Digital Services.
CSG’s vision is to be the first and continuous choice when managing both our clients’ global talent needs and our candidates’ long-term careers. In 2017 alone, we partnered with 435 international clients and made placements in 62 countries. From our proactive executive searches to our Talent Strategy Services, we see ourselves as your talent partners, and that ethos is reflected in everything we do.