Job description / Role
We are looking for a Saudi National Secretary to provide administrative support according to Project Management team in Riyadh, KSA
Who are we:
Arcadis. Improving quality of life.
Whether it is maximizing space in cities or making wasteland habitable, we deliver exceptional and sustainable outcomes for our clients. Our people work collaboratively to create value through built and natural assets that work in harmony with their surroundings – from shopping centers in Shanghai to new rail systems in Doha and reducing air pollution in Los Angeles.
Arcadis is the leading global Design & Consultancy firm for natural and built assets. Applying our deep market sector insights and collective design, consultancy, engineering, project and management services we work in partnership with our clients to deliver exceptional and sustainable outcomes throughout the lifecycle of their natural and built assets. We are 27,000 people active in over 70 countries that generate €3.4 billion in revenues
• Client focus
• Maintain and manage all documents for project ensuring they are easily accessible and stored
• Coordinate all activities related to Document Control procedures in relation to storage of technical
• Input information into required registers ensuring all information is accurate and up to date
• Assist in organizing meetings and take meeting minutes
• Answer phone calls and great visitors
• Generate required document control reports
• Ensure that controlled copies of the latest approved documents and drawings are given
• Maintain files and control logs as required by the company
• Manage incoming and outgoing document from both Client and Contractor
Qualification / Requirements:
• Minimum Diploma in any relevant discipline
• Must be a Local or Saudi Nationality
• Good written and oral communication skills in English
• Working knowledge of MS Office and related word processing, spread sheets, and database software
• At least 5 years in a similar role or administrative capacity
• Basic Experience within administrative support/document control
• Strong relationship management skills and personally confident to effectively address and influence stakeholders
• Delivery focused individual with the ability to work in a self-sufficient manner
• Strong planning, organising and administrative skills
What We Offer:
A dynamic and challenging opportunity with an international focus, attention to education, and a competitive remuneration package. You will have a great deal of responsibility with endless opportunities for impact and freedom for initiatives. A great working environment where you own your destiny and will be encouraged to forge a successful career.
About the Company
ARCADIS is the leading global natural and built asset design & consultancy firm working in partnership with our clients to deliver exceptional and sustainable outcomes through the application of design, consultancy, engineering, project and management services. ARCADIS differentiates through its talented and passionate people and its unique combination of capabilities covering the whole asset life cycle, its deep market sector insights and its ability to integrate health & safety and sustainability into the design and delivery of solutions across the globe. We are 28,000 people that generate more than 3 billion in revenues. We support UN-Habitat with knowledge and expertise to improve the quality of life in rapidly growing cities around the world.