Job description / Role
Secretary - Saudi National, Female - Riyadh
The Executive Secretary provides senior level secretarial and clerical services and keeps an office running smoothly. The jobholder is responsible for providing secretarial, clerical and administrative support in order to ensure efficiency and effectiveness of the services provided.
- Ensure responsibilities are fulfilled in a cost effective manner. Meet and greet visitors at all levels of seniority Ensure timely support to senior management with day-to-day operations of the office
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the office
- Assist in the planning and preparation of meetings, conferences and conference telephone calls
- Performs a variety of administrative or executive support tasks that are highly confidential and sensitive
- Receive, direct and relay telephone messages and fax messages
- Compiles and maintain the general filing system and file all correspondence
- Plan, schedule and prepare meetings and appointments
- Prepares agenda and collects materials for meetings, speeches, and conferences; takes minutes and keeps records of proceedings
- Provide word-processing, prepares and edit correspondence, reports, and presentations
- Reads and screens incoming correspondence and reports; makes preliminary assessment of the importance of materials and organizes documents; handles some matters personally and forwards appropriate materials to the administrator or executive and staff
- Coordinates office management activities for the administrator, executives
- Prepares agenda and collects materials for meetings, speeches, and conferences takes minutes and keeps records of proceedings
- Reviews, proofreads, and edits documents prepared for the administrator’s or executive’s signature
- Coordinate travel and guest arrangements
- Maintain an adequate inventory of office supplies
- Operates standard office equipment
Qualification, Technical Skills and Competencies Required to Execute this Role
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or related field
- Knowledge of the organization and maintenance of filing systems.
- Knowledge of scheduling and coordinating travel arrangements
- Good organizational skills
- Strong customer service orientation
- Strong attention to details
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in spoken and written Arabic and English and/ or French
- 5+ years of experience of executive secretary work or related field.
- Experience in administrative or executive support tasks in a large organization
- Experience in office practices, processes, and computer software programs
- Experience in preparing agenda and collection of materials for meetings, speeches, and conferences; taking minutes and keeping records of proceedings.
About the Company
Khatib & Alami, a multidisciplinary urban regional planning, architectural and engineering consulting company, offers clients an integrated approach toward the ever-increasing need for reliable project delivery systems. In-house expertise and the continuous recruitment of bright and innovative professionals enable us to meet the challenges of development with due consideration to environmental protection, social and economic characteristics of society. In close concert with clients, we have been able to consolidate factors that make the resultant project coincide with the client's vision within the time frame and budget set out for implementation.
K&A started its consulting services in Lebanon and extended the areas of its professional activities in accordance with the growth of its experience, and its human and financial resources. The company operates in various countries including Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Sultanate of Oman, State of Qatar, State of Kuwait, Kingdom of Bahrain, Yemen, Jordan, Palestine, Syria, Iraq, Algeria, Egypt, Morocco, Libya, Sudan, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Belgium, Gabon and USA. K&A employs around 4,000 professionals and technicians. Since 1984, K&A has continuously ranked among the top 100 International Design firms as published by Engineering News Record (ENR). K&A has also obtained the ISO 9001:2000 certification for its Quality Management System (QMS).