Section Director - Communication
Job description / Role
As the Section Director of External Communication, you will be responsible for leading and managing the development and implementation of all external communications strategies and tactics for your section, and posses knowledge of multiple lines of business industries and it's strategy, that you will oversee. You will closely lead a team to ensure that the messaging is aligned with business objectives and values and in line with KSA Vision 2030.
Our Client is a Government organisation with a well established and prominent presence in Saudi Arabia.
Key Responsibilities (in brief):
* Develop and execute a comprehensive communication strategy for the various lines of business industry (industries).
* Oversee the briefing and messaging for the various lines of business industry (industries).
* Develop content that reflects the organisations brand and engages with audience, locally & internationally.
* Responsible for the reporting and assessment for the various lines of business industry (industries).
* Be the matter expert to speak the language of a portfolio of various industries.
* Monitor and analyse media coverage and public sentiment to identify trends and opportunities, and identify the dominant industry (industries) of target audience.
* Identify how the organisation is observed by markets locally and internationally and build communication strategies in place.
Attractive Package + Benefits is on offer.
*Please note that this role is open to Saudi National's or Expats.
*Please note that this role is based on the ground in Saudi Arabia.
* Bachelor's or Masters degree in Communications, Public Relations, or related field.
* Minimum 12+ years of experience in external communication, public relations or related field.
* Excellent attention to detail & client management skills.
* Excellent Reporting skills with the ability to analyse (and/or call into question) data presented and make recommendations to decision maker's.
* Strong leadership and management skills with experience in leading and motivating a team.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with a variety of audiences.
* Strong analytical skills with experience in monitoring and analysing media coverage and public sentiment.
* Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Director of Digital and Marketing
Big Fish Recruitment
Senior Marketing Manager – Travel and Leisure
|Ras Al Khaimah||30 Mar|
|Saudi Arabia||17 Mar|