Job description / Role
Family Medicine Physician/General Practitioner /
Professional Connections is contracted to hire European, Australian, New Zealand and US passport holders only for this hospital.
On 26 September 2018, The Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques has made an announcement to transform Al Meeqat Hospital in Al Madinah Al Munawwarah into a specialized hospital, integrated with King Faisal Specialist Hospital & Research Centre (General Organization). The construction of Al Meeqat Hospital is still ongoing and current review and assessment for the design of the facility is being done for the repurposing in accordance to the KFSH&RC standards.
When completed and fully operational, Al Meeqat Hospital will provide high-end healthcare services to its patients. Al Meeqat Hospital has a 300-bed capacity.
This project contributes to the Organization's goal to expand its services throughout the Kingdom and gives emphasis to the reputation of KFSH&RC as a leading national medical institution and its ability to deliver the highest standards of providing medical care
Riyadh to Jeddah
By Car:- 3 h 59 min (420.6 km) via Route 15
Flight- 55 minutes
Professional Connections is contracted to hire European, New Zealand and Australian passport holders only for posts in this hospital.
Job Title: Section Head, Family Medicine
Department: Family Medicine/ Polyclinics
Section: Family Medicine
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Accountable for all clinical and administrative functions within the Family Medicine Section. In addition to clinical duties as Consultant.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties
- Provides required patient care and management in the field of assigned medical speciality in accordance with standards of medical care laid down by KFSH&RC (Gen. Org.).
- Ensures that the initial clinical assessment of the patient under his care is performed and conducted in an adequate timely manner.
- Ensurs comprehensive documentation of the proposed plan of care and diagnostic evaluation, progress and discharge.
- Conducts ward rounds and reassesses inpatients under care and ensures to document findings in medical records.
- Ensures appropriate procedures of patient preparation for surgery as indicated in the signed clinical privilege form.
- Follows up on investigation results for inpatients and outpatients and modifies treatment accordingly.
- Develops the Section's strategic plan, goals and objectives and provides periodic reports to the Chairman/Director on status of operation.
- Organizes and monitors respective medical and clinical services and oversees the performance of the members of the Section in order to provide the highest possible quality of patient care.
- Participates in the preparation of the annual operating and capital equipment budget for the Section.
- Organizes the on-call schedule for Section members, and ensures adequate coverage of medical and clinical services at all times.
- Assists the Department in the development and implementation of techniques and practices that result in the optimum utilization of all resources within the Department and across the general organization.
- Abides by the current KFSH&RO (Gen. Org.) end medical staff bylaws, ell relevant rules, regulations and policies and keeps updated of any changes that might occur.
- Participates in clinical, basic and translational research projects and publishes papers in accordance with Research Advisory Council Policy in order to advance knowledge, improve the quality of post graduate education and contribute to the national and international recognition Org.).
- Directs and advices junior staff on patient management, especially in the field of assigned medical speciality.
- Guides and actively participates in the training and teaching of Residents, Fellows, Assistant Consultants and junior staff.
- Participates in self, other's education, training and development, as applicable.
- Follows all KFSH&RC (Gen. Org.) policies and procedures.
- Performs any other related duties, as assigned.
- Generous tax-free income.
- Lucrative benefits package to include free fully furnished accommodation, free healthcare, free flights and 54 days paid leave per year.
- Other benefits +++
- Graduation from a medical school in good standing, completion of required period of postgraduate training in a specialty and/or subspecialty, with Saudi/American Board or Canadian/UK certification, or equivalent as outlined by the Medical Staff Credentialing Committee.
- Seven (7) years of training in specialty or subspecialty plus post-training experience is required
About the Company
Professional Connections International Healthcare Recruitment Agency
Professional Connections, often referred to as Profco, is an international healthcare recruitment specialist. Profco is working to help placing credentialed nurses, doctors and allied health professionals in exciting opportunities with leading hospitals around the world. International assignments are a great way for nurses and other healthcare professionals to broaden their experience and to see how healthcare is delivered in other countries, while at the same time enhancing their career prospects as they gain experience in different parts of the world.