Job description / Role
Headquartered in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, we operate construction and manufacturing businesses, design & development centers and a host of facilities in the Middle East and other countries.
alfanar is involved in:
- Electrical, Electromechanical and Civil Engineering Construction
- Manufacturing and Marketing Electrical Construction Products
- Allied Engineering Services
Our Main Divisions:
- alfanar electric
- alfanar Construction
- alfanar Building Systems
alfanar electric is the industrial arm of alfanar, manufacturing a variety of low, medium and high voltage electrical construction products.
alfanar electric operates industries in:
- Riyadh and Jubail, Saudi Arabia
- Dubai, UAE
- London, UK
alfanar has a development and engineering center in Chennai, India.
Industrial Complex, Riyadh
The center of alfanar's industrial activities is alfanar Industrial Complex situated in the Third Industrial Zone on Al-Kharj Road, Riyadh.
Spread across 700,000 square meters, the Complex houses alfanar's facilities.
The Complex has a comprehensive infrastructure including a data and communication center as well as a commercial zone.
This position exist to take full responsibility of overall management of Maintenance section. include Plan, develop ,execute and monitor its activities and related systems by optimum resources at efficient cost. Deliver as per company quality standards. Manage the risks and opportunities to bring the section to a further step.
Key Accountability Areas
- Established system and procedure for all machine maintenance.
- Schedule, train, supervise and motivate employees for the maintenance department.
- Develop maintenance procedures and ensure implementation.
- Carry out inspections of the facilities to identify and resolve issues.
- Plan and oversee all repair and installation activities.
- Monitor expenses and control the budget for maintenance.
- Manage relationships with contractors and service providers.
- Finding new suppliers for our m/c spare parts and consumable parts with low prices than the local agents.
- Responsible for keeping our maintenance KPI's in the target level.
- Controlling maintenance tools, stores, and equipment.
- Monitoring and controlling maintenance costs dealing with emergencies, unplanned problems, and repairs.
- Responsible for SAP M/C MASTER DATA.
- Responsible for SAP PR & PO release strategy.
- Ensure health and safety policies are compliance
- Apply all safety procedures.
- Ability to recruit, recognize and cultivate high performers and expose them in order to create a robust second line of management.
- Ability to recognize low performers and guide them to improve or release them.
- Ability to treat subordinates equally without any discrimination.
- Assessment criteria of subordinates is performance that leads to planned results.
- Ensure availability of delegation of authority matrix to have sufficient delegations as per company policy.
- Must take full responsibility for his operation as per the job description and the required deliverables from this position, taking into consideration the general company guidelines.
- Able to anticipate problems and make the necessary proactive steps to prevent them
- Ability to take necessary and proper timely decisions.
- Deliver the required results in timely manner with required quality and cost.
- Making a Tangible Difference:
- Must make a tangible difference to his area of operation. and exceed business expectations.
Business Planning and Performance:
- Able to transform the corporate goals into business plans.
- Able to Plan, follow-up and execute those plans, whether they are annual or development plans.
- Monitor the plan performance and initiate action to strengthen results and take the corrective action accordingly.
- Provide periodic work progress reports.
- Responsible for monitoring and controlling budgets and expenses to achieve the optimum cost efficiency.
- Develop the organizational structure according to the current requirements taking into consideration future and development plans.
- Ensure availability of job descriptions for all job roles and deployment.
Business Process Improvements:
- Develop, coordinate well-defined written systems, policies, procedures, and seek automations opportunities as much as possible.
- Should be conversant and able to navigate through IT solutions especially those relevant to his job and business.
- Promote the automated systems and using them fully, to spread its culture.
- Quality is considered as alfanar's prime competitive advantage as such, managers are expected to act accordingly.
- Adapt to new and alternative techniques, technologies, management structures, and business models.
Health, Safety and Environment:
- Ensure a safe, secure, and legal work environment as per the standard regulations.
Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
6 to 10 Years
Technical / Functional Competencies
Maintenance Training Programs
Preventative and Predictive Maintenance
Services Directory Maintenance
System Maintenance and Enhancement
About the Company
alfanar builds efficient energy systems & solutions of the present and sets up infrastructures for a brighter future.
We assist utility sector partners & customers in transforming cities into sustainable, habitable, and inclusive Smart Cities by harnessing renewable energy resources from wind, solar, and waste heat energy. Promoting the transition to a sustainable eco-conscious future.
Using world-class technologies, we develop unrivaled quality electrical solutions & products from our manufacturing facilities, to solve the world’s major energy challenges and make the world a better viable place.
Diligence, Efficiency, and Innovation are the key criteria our teams adopt in order to continuously provide effective solutions. We’re constantly equipping our teams with the tools they need to expand their horizons and reach higher grounds.
Being in an ever-changing environment with a crucial impact on their surroundings, our employees are nurtured to become keen thinkers with highly refined skills and a consistent outlook on the future, working together on finding the next big innovation.