Job description / Role
• A Secure Land Communication (SLC) Bid Manager is responsible for directing activities related to Secure Land Communication (SLC) bids.
• He is in charge of proposing innovative and attractive technical solutions built upon Secure Land Communication (SLC) portfolio to address customer needs.
• He is also responsible for managing and driving CIS Secure Land Communication (SLC) teams to deliver winning, profitable and executable bids on-time, on-cost and on-quality.
• He is responsible for managing tenders following the Airbus DS and CIS bid process and for motivating bid decisions from CIS management.
• The Secure Land Communication (SLC) bids will follow the CIS bid development process in full compliance with Airbus Defense and Space Sales processes (B2 "Win the Contract") and fulfillment of business ethics and compliance.
• This process defines in particular different approval levels according to the complexity of the offers, in order to allow for the best possible reactivity to time-to-market requirements.
About the Company
Are you looking for a single talent? Or do you need to recruit a whole team of industry experts? Mercans is at your service. You can tap into more than a decade of expertise working in human resources and recruitment in the challenging environments of the Middle East and North Africa. You have our database of more than 75,000 candidates at your disposal, and with it a better chance to find exactly what you're looking for.
Mercans gets you the connections you need to mobilize even very large teams at short notice. Our recruiters and experts are on site, and with them, your business has an established and reliable presence in the area.
You have the advantage of Mercans' very own candidates database, of which more than 35,000 candidates come pre-qualified. With us, you get the fastest, most experienced, and most reliable recruitment agency in the area.