Job description / Role
As the Security and Mobility Manager, you will play a critical role in ensuring the safety and security of our organization and its stakeholders. You will be responsible for developing and implementing comprehensive security strategies, policies, and procedures. Additionally, you will lead efforts to optimize mobility solutions, enabling efficient and seamless movement for our employees and assets. This is a dynamic and impactful position that requires a strong background in security management, coupled with a deep understanding of mobility technologies.
• Develop and execute a holistic security strategy, encompassing physical security, access control, threat assessments, and emergency response protocols.
• Lead the implementation and maintenance of security systems, including surveillance, alarm systems, and access control technologies.
• Conduct regular risk assessments and security audits, identifying vulnerabilities and recommending appropriate countermeasures.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design and implement effective mobility solutions, leveraging technologies such as mobile device management, enterprise mobility management, and location-based services.
• Ensure compliance with relevant regulations and industry standards in security and mobility management.
• Oversee the selection and management of third-party vendors, ensuring service level agreements are met.
• Provide training and awareness programs to employees on security protocols and safe mobility practices.
• Stay updated on emerging trends, technologies, and best practices in security and mobility management, recommending innovative solutions to enhance our capabilities.
• Performs a variety of industrial security duties to include, but not limited to: personnel, technical, programmatic, information systems, operations security and communications security support.
• Bachelor's degree in a relevant field, such as Security Management, Information Systems, or a related discipline.
• Proven experience in security management, with a focus on physical security and risk assessment.
• Solid knowledge of mobility technologies and their application in enhancing employee mobility and asset tracking.
• Strong understanding of security frameworks, regulations, and industry standards.
• Excellent project management skills, with the ability to lead initiatives from concept to implementation.
• Effective communication and collaboration abilities, with the capacity to engage stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
• Demon requires full working knowledge of the National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM) and/or associated Intelligence Community/Special Access Program security policies and procedures.
• Knowledge of the government’s personnel security regulations pertaining to clearance processing system and related electronic systems (e.g., JPAS, eQip and others).
• Problem-solving skills and the ability to make sound decisions in high-pressure situations.
About the Company
Aquila Consulting is a Dubai based talent recruitment company established by individuals with unrivalled recruitment expertise in Global Search and Selection. We offer our clients a partner-centric, personalised, and mature approach to focusing and delivering on their international talent requirements.
What makes us stand out from the crowd is the rigor and passion we bring to the recruitment process. We offer unparalleled performance, transparency, and advocacy, taking the time to fully understand your organisational vision, culture, structure and leadership needs.
Aquila Consulting pride ourselves on seamlessly delivering the most efficient time and cost saving recruitment solution for your business.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Security Manager - Oil & Gas Company
Unique TAJ HR Consultancy
Senior Resident Engineer
|Saudi Arabia||14 Aug|