Job description / Role
As a Security Architect, you will help shape security innovation and play a key role in the evolution of our client's enterprise architecture and security functions.
You lead the security architecture, initiative to provide security guidance for the enterprise technology environment, with the goals of maturing our clients infrastructure and application security policy and technology frameworks, improving overall security posture and cultivating culture of security-awareness.
This Security Architect is responsible for providing thought leadership and security-related subject matter expertise around a wide range of technologies and business initiatives.
- CISSP or / and CISM
- ISO27001 Lead Auditor or / and ISO27001 Lead Implementer
- Professional experience in information security and / or IT risk management
- Hands-on experience as a security practitioner, implementing a variety of solutions across multiple disciplines
- Experience architecting solutions with a concentrated focus on security, performance, scalability, and reliability
- Performing network and application security penetration testing and / or threat assessments
About the Company
CSG are the Global Talent Experts.
Founded in 2003, CSG began as six independent recruitment agencies. Now, we boast over 200 specialist consultants operating from six offices across Europe, Asia, Australia and MENA, in seven distinct practice areas.
We pride ourselves on our sector expertise; we have specialist teams working in niche markets across Life Sciences & Healthcare, Energy & Natural Resources, Consumer, Transportation, Engineering & Construction, Business Services and Technology. We also provide temporary recruitment services through our contracting arm CRE, working within Construction, IT and Digital Services.
CSG’s vision is to be the first and continuous choice when managing both our clients’ global talent needs and our candidates’ long-term careers. In 2017 alone, we partnered with 435 international clients and made placements in 62 countries. From our proactive executive searches to our Talent Strategy Services, we see ourselves as your talent partners, and that ethos is reflected in everything we do.