Job description / Role
Information and Data are some of the most important organizational assets in today's businesses. As a Security Consultant, you will be a key advisor for IBM's clients, analyzing business requirements to design and implement the best security solutions for their needs. You will apply your technical skills to find the balance between enabling and securing the client's organization with the cognitive solutions that are making IBM the fastest growing enterprise security business in the world.
Your Role and Responsibilities
The Associate Partner Security Services practices helps to lead the growth and management of all facets of the business, primarily by using this position and perspective to assist the business. This requires demonstrating thought leadership, sales leadership and delivery leadership and Consulting & Systems Integration leadership and deep knowledge & strong track record in more than at least 2 of the core domains : Security Strategy Risk and Compliance, Identity Access Management, SOC / Security Operations, Application and Data Security, Infrastructure & Endpoint Security, Incident Response, Red team testing and Mobile Security, cloud security and at minimum experience in data security and SO.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Marketing and Sales
- Lead Opportunity creation, opp progression, opp closure in security area, with select set of clients
- Provide demonstration of IBM credentials in more than 2 of the core capability domains (SSRC/GRC, IAM, SOC Operations, Application and Data, or Infrastructure Endpoint and Mobile Security)
- Provide a focal point for the team to help understand capabilities, offerings, client references
- Become a recognized thought leader in one of the core domains, utilizing conferences, white papers, client presentations to build awareness of IBM credentials
- Be accountable for driving signing's in KSA
Take ownership of end-end delivery of security work for client, and ensure whats sold is getting delivered to satisfaction of client and 10/10 Net Promoter Score from client, and delight clients.
- Working with UKI and EMEA and global team, help organize project approaches and teams for client delivery
- Participate in project delivery, to varying degrees depending on project complexity
- Help resolve project issues as they arise
- Establish strong client relationships in key accounts to help progress the Security Services portfolio
- Provide leadership by facilitating a community of like-minded practitioners to share and exchange ideas for practice growth and improvement
- Contribute content and advice to the offering development process
- Help shape the emerging model of the global Security practice
- Help establish capability and skills models for the core domains
- Become a role model for global practitioners in the core domains
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 10 years' experience in management consulting and systems integration in a top tier professional services firm
- Strong Consulting, Delivery and Sales proven track record
- Strong Practice/Offering building proven track record
- Strong track record in building relationships with internal and external senior stakeholders
- At least 8 years' experience working in projects related to the core domains
- English: Fluent
About the Company
For more than six decades, IBM Middle East & Pakistan has played a vital role in shaping the information technology landscape of the region. Today, IBM is part of the region's technological fabric, solving real-world business and societal challenges, through its offices in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and Pakistan, and also a diversity of centers across the region.
Within the region, IBM currently has groundbreaking initiatives in cloud computing, analytics, mobile, security, as well as nanotechnology, eGovernment, healthcare and many more, collaborating with leading educational institutes and governments. IBM supports hundreds of clients to drive transformation through technology, contributes to regional research & development programs and has an active Corporate Service Corps (CSC) program.
Reinvention is a keyword in the company's history and, today, IBM is much more than a "hardware, software, services" company. IBM is now emerging as a cognitive solutions and cloud platform company.