Job description / Role
Cybersecurity architect is a senior-level position responsible for planning, designing, testing, and maintaining an organization’s computer and network security infrastructure.
The role requires thorough knowledge of the employer’s business and a comprehensive understanding of the technology it uses to conduct operations. typically have a good understanding of both technical and business skills.
• Lead the design process, manage existing networks and monitor the traffic. The professionals also work in coordination with the software and hardware teams to get the necessary network equipment in place.
• The Security Architect will work in collaboration with the network/Security Solution Architects.
• You should come from a similar role where a hands-on experience Is needed dealing with RFP/RFQ and other related things.
• Dealing with Vendors, Distis and the customer team to make sure a smooth interaction, ability to present the solutions in a right way, having an exposure to the Market and following the new trends from Network security and cybersecurity point-of-view.
• Strong working knowledge of IT risks, cyber security, and computer operating software
• Advanced understanding of security protocols, cryptography, and security
• Experience implementing multi-factor authentication
• Great communication and interpersonal skills
• Experience implementing security solutions
• Comfortable working on a team
• Outstanding communication skills; strong critical thinking and analytical skills
• Strong leadership, project and team-building skills, including the ability to lead teams and drive initiatives in multiple departments
• Demonstrated ability to identify risks associated with business processes, operations, technology projects and information security programs
• Ability to function as an enterprise security subject matter expert who can explain complex topics to those without a technical background
• Utilizing emerging technologies to design and implement security solutions; monitoring and improving those solutions while working with an information security team
• Consulting and engineering in the design and development of security best practices; implementation of security measures to meet business goals, customer needs and regulatory requirements
• Security considerations of cloud computing, including data breaches, hacking, account hijacking, malicious insiders, third parties, authentication, APTs, data loss and DoS attacks
• Identity and access management; tracking and creating/enforcing policies that govern access sensitive technology resources and information assets
About the Company
Saudi Networkers is one of the largest consultancies providing services to ICT, Oil & Energy, Technology, Engineering, Banking, Finance and Healthcare arena across Middle East & Africa, covered by teams, specialized in their assigned industry sector.
Saudi Networkers founded in 2001 and has excelled ever since in providing cost effective solutions to the biggest multinational companies in MEA region with very high standards of quality whilst adhering business ethics and meeting our clients expectations.
Today, SNS Group is one of the leading consultancies, with more than 1700+ employees worldwide, ISO 9001:2008 certified and is highly regarded.