Job description / Role
• Successfully innovate security planning and design concepts consisting of a variety of systems, devices, techniques and procedures, that are assembled and interfaced to address the specific needs of a facility given the physical, architectural, demographic, organisational and cultural characteristics of that facility.
• Drive business with new and existing clients.
• Developing and costing proposals.
• Project management from RFP stage to commissioning.
• Researches security systems products to include, but not limited to, security management systems, access control systems, video systems, smartcard readers, intrusion detection systems, electronic door hardware, alarm devices, fiber transmission, TCP/IP cameras and security equipment, etc.
• Research various government standards and requirements documents, code requirements for building and life safety, and other industry guidelines.
• Conducts security system assessments as a part of a larger security assessment for clients to include site security system review, system integration review, analysis, and recommendations to protect client assets as a part of an integrated security review.
• Technical experience that supports the role as a seller/doer and the ability to provide and develop security design layouts and specifications for new and existing clients.
• Liaison and coordinate security services, equipment, and infrastructure between Architects, Engineers, and Owners.
• Providing peer review on system design and assessment projects.
• Travel based on client needs
• Oversee all projects that they are responsible for and track the time and costs associated with those projects to ensure that project comes in on-time and on budget.
• Provide peer review of documents for all team members.
• Provide support to all team members to assist them in being successful.
• Assist others in understanding and achieving 100% customer service.
• A Senior Security System Designer/Project Manager is a security professional with a Bachelor’s Degree in a related area of study or a combination of experience, education, and advanced training at a minimum.
• Advanced degrees may be substituted for a maximum of two years of experience.
• Greater than 15 years of in-depth experience in security system design, physical security technology, construction management, and security system design and implementation working on large government and other commercial construction projects.
• An Engineering background in Network, Electronic or similar field will advantageous.
• A recognised security certification including Certified Protection Professional (CPP) designation, which is an industry standard awarded by ASIS International (American Society of Industrial Security) for successful completion of industry requirements and security related examination.
• Project Management Professional (PMP) and Physical Security Professional (PSP) certificates are also required.
• Practical and operational experience as it applies to the integration of security at the facilities level in addition to hands-on experience as a security consultant in a variety of government sector agencies and private sector firms.
About the Company
Parsons is a leader in many diverse markets such as infrastructure, transportation, water, telecommunications, aviation, commercial, environmental, planning, industrial manufacturing, education, healthcare, life sciences and homeland security.
Parsons provides technical and management solutions to federal, regional and local government agencies as well as private industries worldwide.
Senior Security Risk Manager
Assistant Project Manager/Construction Manager
Senior Project Manager
Ignite Search & Selection
|Abu Dhabi||11 Nov|