Job description / Role
• Design a variety of networking systems for the Internet, Intranets, wide area networks (WAN) or local area networks (LAN).
• Manage a variety of networking systems for the Internet, Intranets, wide area networks (WAN) or local area networks (LAN).
• Analyze the scope of a project
• Understand how computers communicate with one another and work together.
• Come from a wide range of people with computer expertise, as long as these individuals understand how computers communicate with one another and work together
• How the information is to be shared across a network and how the network will ultimately be configured.
• Working at HP switches, Aruba controller and Clear pass.
• Working at Juniper Routers, Switches, Firewalls(SRX & ISG),IPS.
• Working at F5 load balancer and brocade load balancer.
• Min 10 Yrs of relevant experience required.
• Min CCNP (R&S) or CCNP(Security) or CCDP certified required
• CCIE (R&S) certified will be preferred
• BS in Computer Engineering or any relevant degree
About the Company
A leading company in Saudi Arabia.
Network Engineer/ Network Administrator
Future Careers Middle East
Network & Security Engineer
Senior Security Technical Lead
Saudi Networkers Services (SNS Group)
|Saudi Arabia||17 Mar|
Network Security Administrator
RTC-1 Employment Services
Security Services Specialist
IBM Middle East