Job description / Role
We’re expanding our team within Amazon Operations! If you’re interested in joining a business where you can achieve amazing results and put smiles on people’s faces, this could be the role for you.
• As a Security & Loss Prevention Coordinator (SLPC), your duties are to provide security services, investigation and asset protection in designated area of responsibility, assist in mitigating product loss, and maintain customer satisfaction in accordance with EMEA Security and Loss Prevention guidelines and policies.
• The role is cross-functional and requires deep collaboration and influencing ability with stakeholders from business and corporate functions.
• SLPC coordinator's day-to-day activities involve planning, organizing, coordinating, implementing and executing process and procedures laid down by the organization and the SLPC function.
• Identify the shrink aspects at AMZL delivery network including delivery partners. Identify the potential pilferage opportunities and organized fraud and work closely with the concerned stakeholders to mitigate the causes of losses.
• Optimum utilization of the resources to ensure and maintain high quality and timely support to Business teams.
• Conduct risk assessment and process audit for the respective sites and work in accordance with the security policies and guidelines.
This is a varied, complex role and every day is different!
• Perform risk assessments of site & operation model and frame mitigation measures
• Manage physical security of sites through guarding service & monitor optimum functioning of electronic surveillance devices
• Conduct detailed investigations within the policy framework, identify root cause & write report, develop management action plan for process formulation/ compliance/ improvement.
• Drive corrective and preventive process changes that could impact shrink reduction matrix positively.
• Build effective working relationship within team & manage stakeholders to drive closure of optimization trackers/ management action plan.
• Effectively manage security services vendor for SLA adherence and conduct training for guarding force on SLP processes.
• Manage preventative maintenance of physical devices and train staff on emergency response
• Coordinate with Government agencies at site level
About the Company
Amazon.ae, formerly Souq.com, is an English-Arabic language e-commerce platform, owned by Amazon, Inc. It is the largest e-commerce platform in the Arab world. On March 28, 2017, Amazon.com Inc. confirmed it would be acquiring Souq.com for $580 million. On May 1, 2019, Souq.com became known as Amazon.ae.