Job description / Role
Role and responsibilities:
• Implement and monitor security measures for the protection of computer systems networks and information.
• Identify and define system security requirements
• Design computer security architecture
• Create and maintain security policies
• Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols
• Configure and troubleshoot security infrastructure devices
• Conducting Penetration Testing Risk assessment and incident response services
• Develop technical solutions and new security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable…
• System administration and analytics for network security related systems
• First-level support for network security systems
• Distributing and loading updates to intrusion detection systems (IDSs), firewalls, data loss prevention systems, and other network security systems
• Analyzing security notices issued by information system
• Analyzing and implementing new security protocols and technologies
• Modifying regulatory systems within IT security
• Maintaining the integrity of hardware and software
• Investigating security breech alerts
• Develop authentication and authorization protocols
• Monitoring systems for security incidents or breaches, and reporting security gaps through audits of the network
• Solve existing security issues, such as viruses or hardware malfunction
• Maintaining virtual private networks, firewalls, email security and web protocols, security and programs
• Creating virus detection systems
• Supervising the installation of new software and hardware
• Roll-out of system updates and patches to strengthen network security
• Occasionally replacing system architecture
• Maintaining servers and switches
About the Company
EBTTIKAR Technology Co., a subsidiary of the National Technology Group, is one of the leading IT Infrastructure Solutions Providers in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. It is well positioned to lead the IT service industry in the Middle East by leveraging its strategic partnerships with world class technology vendors, solid service infrastructure and its commitment to the region.
We thrive on the mission of enabling the best business results through IDEAS, PEOPLE and TECHNOLOGY. As a total IT Infrastructure Solutions Provider, we provide a full spectrum of services that includes Consulting, Design, Implementation, Integration and a whole host of Outsourcing Services. In short we address the entire cycle of a typical IT undertaking – from Consult, Build, Deploy to Manage.
Committed to our full-service proposition, we pride ourselves of strong alliances with some of the world's most renowned technology companies including Cisco, HP, Oracle, EMC, Juniper, Microsoft, Symantec, Spirent, Redline Communications, Systimax and SafeNet - to provide the most effective and competitive solutions to our customers.
Through 4 main offices and 24 services centres across the Kingdom with over 400 full-time employees and 1500 project staff, Ebttikar serves over 250 customers across various industry sectors.
Recognized for its excellent service quality and business performance, EBTTIKAR has been awarded several local and regional achievement recognitions, from Saudi e business awards as the Best Networking Solutions Company in 2004, Best Enterprise Channel award from HP in 2003 and the Gold Partner of the Year Award in 2004 for the region of Russia, Middle East and Africa from Cisco. Ebttikar was the first regional company to receive Cisco Gold Partner Certification in the Middle East.