Job description / Role
We are looking to hire a motivated self-driven security sales specialist under the position of Business development professional (BDP).
The BDP will work with the rest of the team to bring the right solutions to our clients as well as achieve the target set for him/her and the team overall target.
· Minimum of 3 years of experience
· Knowledge of cybersecurity products and services
· Knowledge of competitive products
· Comfortable going toe-to-toe in a technical discussion
· Comfortable doing business conversation with a CIO and CFO
· Plan for Sales on tactical and strategic level
· Good forecasting skills
· Sales hunting skills and lead generating
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including presentations and participations through conference call / e-mail platforms
· Out of the box thinker
· Already have the influence in key Saudi accounts
· High moral and ethics in business practices
· Ability to prioritize work as well as meet tight deadlines.
· Ability to handle effectively multiple projects.
· High skills in office specially Excel, PowerPoint and word
· Arabic language is a plus
· Able to read and understand the deep details of government contracts is a plus
About the Company
Ali Zaid Al-Quraishi & Brothers Co Ltd. (AZAQ) was founded in 1958 as a family owned diversified company. Today, with more than 4,500 employees on its payroll, prolific market activities all over the Kingdom, and long established associations with a several world-class brands and international corporations, AZAQ is a leading business group in the region.
The Group today is firmly based in the marketing and distribution field, representing top brand names in leisure goods, household products, watches, office furniture, telecommunications, electronics, electrical equipment and motor vehicles. It is also involved in manufacturing of electrical products and transformers and switchgears.