Job description / Role
Security Solutions Engineer | Government Vision 2030 project | Riyadh
Michael Page have been engaged by one of the most exciting projects in the Government Sector to Help identify a Security Solutions Engineer to sit within their IT Infrastructure department
This is a leading Vision 2030 Organisation who are Enabling key projects in Saudi Arabia. This is a government project directly working with some of the highest profile people in the Kingdom.
We are helping them to identify a Security Solutions Engineer to work as a specialist within the technology team. This is a fast growing organisation and they are working with Cutting Edge new technologies.
* Handling all Security Solutions for the company.
* Hands on Security solutions position
* Provide administration and operational support of various security technologies such as Firewalls, IPS/IDS, Anti-virus, EDR, ESA, IAM, PAM, WAF, MFA, NDR and NAC solutions.
* Handling Firewalls, IBS, Proxy, Cyber security.
* New Project, Start up environment, Tax free, Greenfield, Excellent benefits
* Government of Saudi Arabia
* Vision 2030 project
* Security Solutions experience 3 - 7 years experience
* Firewalls, IBS, Proxy, Cyber security.
* Ensure that security technologies are maintained and managed throughout the life cycle.
* Assisting with the implementation of security procedures, policies and guidelines.
* Assisting in the operation and implementation of Cyber Security Initiatives.
* Maintaining up to date knowledge about cyber security and its components.
* Performing daily basic security system health checks, patches and upgrades.
* Performing additional duties as necessary and directed.
The environment is agile, with flexibility required of working in start-up culture.
This is a Saudi national hire
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.