Job description / Role
Our company is a leading medical solutions company servicing a wide range of private, governmental hospitals and medical centers throughout the Middle East healthcare community. We are present in the GCC and Levant areas, dedicated to the fervent pursuit of providing surgeons in the region with the best up-to-date surgical/medical products through creative plans and educational programs with the aim of securing patients’ safety and lowering their operative risks.
Each of our team members contributes directly to our company’s growth and success, as we continuously seek to deliver value-added services to the hospitals. We are looking for talented Senior A/R Accountant to join our teams.
The main responsibilities of Senior A/R Accountant are as follow:
- Visit and meet periodically finance departments at private hospitals across KSA.
- Manage the collection team.
- Present a collection plan to the financial director, with clear objectives and Targets.
- Perform reconciliation with clients and insure accuracy of statements.
- Allocate RCVs properly.
- Monitor RCV reports for Etimad for governmental hospital.
- Prepare monthly Revenues Vat report.
- Assist the auditors in the yearly financial closing.
- Perform or assist in Intercompany monthly reconciliation.
- Monitor A/R aging, and follow up on unpaid dues.
- Send periodic reports on receivables and their evolution.
- Assist the finance management is specific projects.
- Monitor clients’ signatures on balance confirmation.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in accounting related to medical industry field
- Strong communication, time-management
- Transferable Iqama.
About the Company
A leading medical solutions company in the Middle East.
A Leading Group In Saudi Arabia
Accounting Manager (Consumer Goods)
A Leading Real Estate Development Company