Job description / Role
Senior Account Manager - Havas KSA
We are looking for a qualified Senior account manager to join our Sales / Client Servicing team.
The main roles will be to handle and maintain key accounts of the agency, supervise account representatives to ensure customer needs are met, and creating new business by identifying profitable opportunities.
Candidates must be customer-oriented with a ‘can do’ attitude, has a drive for achieving goals and maintaining a great customer experience, and suggest forward-thinking ideas to promote our agency.
Ultimately, the senior account manager should be able to increase sales and build successful long-term client relationships.
• Set sales targets and specific performance metrics, aligned with business strategies
• Supervise and support account managers and representatives to ensure client satisfaction
• Communicate with clients at a senior level to resolve issues and inquiries
• Generate innovative ideas to support customers and boost brand awareness
• Use client feedback to improve customer experience
• Report on sales results on a regular basis and suggest improvements
• Identify and approach potential clients
• Stay up-to-date with industry trends and provide support to clients and the sales team
• Organize meetings with the CS team to ensure all members are on board and deliver within deadlines
• Proven work experience as a Senior account manager (more than 5 years).
• Hands on experience with CRM software and MS Office (particularly MS Powerpoint MS Excel)
• Familiarity with sales performance metrics
• Excellent communication skills with a customer service attitude
• Team management skills
• Strong analytical and organization skills
• BSc degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.