Job description / Role
Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing adoption of Amazon Web Services by developing Public Sector accounts? Do you have the business savvy and the technical background necessary to help establish Amazon as a key technology platform provider?
As a Public Sector Account Manager you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of an emerging technology and increase adoption and market segment presence of the AWS Public Sector business in Saudi Arabia.
The ideal candidate will possess both a sales / account management and technical background that enables them to drive an engagement at the executive level as well as with software developers and IT architects. You will be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan and consistently deliver results.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Help to drive business growth and expansion in a defined territory.
- Suggest and execute against a territory plan.
- Manage numerous accounts concurrently & long-term.
- Articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services.
- Accelerate customer adoption.
- Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- Limited travel
- Substantial technology related sales, business development, or sales engineering/consulting experience
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience required.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills; fluent in Arabic and English
- Public Sector account management experience.
- A technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS a plus.
- SaaS/Cloud experience.
About the Company
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives. We embrace new ways of doing things, make decisions quickly, and are not afraid to fail. We have the scope and capabilities of a large company, and the spirit and heart of a small one.