Job description / Role
• Reconciling sub-ledger to general ledger account balances
• Preparing financial statements
• Assessing internal controls, including risk assessments and reviews of risk areas
• Performing monthly balance sheet, income statement, and changes in financial position/budget variance analyses
• Assisting in the design and preparation of budgets for review by management
• Maintaining and reconciling fixed assets schedules
• Supervising accounting staff
SAR 10,000 to 15,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• My client has won several Large projects in Saudi and is looking to expand the team. As one of the most established and oldest construction companies in Saudi Arabia, my client always offers good job security as they have ongoing projects.
• We are looking for Finance & Accounting staff who are degree qualified, have worked with Large Construction Companies in the past, and are currently in Saudi with Transferable IQAMA.
• Must have a minimum of 5 years of Gulf Main Contracting (Construction) background to qualify for the interviews*
About the Company
Ignite Search & Selection is a leading Recruitment Agency in the Middle East. Ignite's team of specialist recruiters now works across a range of sectors including Legal, Digital/Technology, Retail/FMCG, Construction and Engineering.
We pride ourselves on given both clients and candidates expert market knowledge in our chosen sectors. We value getting a detailed understanding of our clients and candidates expectations to find the perfect fit for all parties.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Saudi Networkers Services (SNS Group)
Chief Accountant - Pest Control / FM
|Saudi Arabia||3 Oct|
MAYKS HR Consulting