Job description / Role
Apply principles of accounting to analyze financial information and prepare financial and sales reports by compiling information, preparing profit and loss statements and utilizing appropriate accounting control procedures.
• Prepare monthly profit and loss statements and monthly closing
• Ensure Smooth flow of reports (both sales & financial) to the head office.
• Follow up reports from clients, analyze and invoicing them
• Establish, maintain, and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures.
• Analyze and review budgets and expenditures for local contracts and accounts.
• Collect, analyze, review and report the sales and expenses reports to Head Office.
• Prepare and review revenue, expense, payroll entries, invoices, and other accounting documents.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting with minimum of 5 years’ experience in hospitality industry in Saudi/ GCC. Added qualification like ACCA/ CPA/ CMA is an advantage.
• Ability to handle accounts up to finalization and solid experience in the whole accounting cycle.
• Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
• Knowledge of financial and accounting software applications, expert in MS Excel
• Knowledge of KSA financial regulations, taxation, visa processing, sourcing suppliers, etc.
• Strong analytical and organizational skills. Attention to detail is paramount.
• Able to work independently and as part of a team with minimal guidance from manager to accomplish objectives.
• Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills in Arabic.
About the Company
Qanawat (meaning ‘Channels’ in Arabic) is a provider of various comprehensive services related to mobile phone content and technology.
Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Dubai, UAE, we have strategically teamed up with around 45 Tier 1 mobile operators in 22 countries, over 300 local and international providers of high quality content and several key players in the mobile advertising arena.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
RTC-1 Employment Services
Assistant Finance Manager
|Saudi Arabia||11 Jan|
A Government Entity in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah
|Ras Al Khaimah||13 Dec|