Job description / Role
We are looking for a Senior Project Accountant to work with an established Construction company in Makkah. The candidate will be based in Makkah and will report to the company’s Group Financial Controller / CFO.
The ideal candidate should:
- Be happy to be based in Makkah, KSA
- Be a University graduate
- Have 10 years of experience in the Construction/Civil Engineering industry
- Have sufficient skills and awareness in workflows related to project management, negotiations of contracts and procurement
- Possess an in-depth knowledge of commercial accounting software, its administration, creation of appropriate chart of accounts and sub ledgers including, but not limited, to inventories, fixed assets and managing multiple warehouse locations through the system
- Have experience in dealing with both internal and external audit
- Have team management experience
About the Company
Yousef Abdul Latif Jameel Group is a collection of firms that focuses primarily on real estate development and agriculture. Its real estate portfolio includes several lands in the Jeddah / Makkah region which include hospitality and commercial real estate. Its agricultural business currently cultivates more than 280,000 date palms using sustainable and environmentally friendly practices. Forward thinking, social and environmental consciousness are the fundamental principles uniting the YALJ group.