Job description / Role
• Preparation and controlling complete cycle of Letter of Credit, LG’s, Performance Bonds, Bid Bonds etc
• Review of Purchase orders in accordance with the international trade terms and processing in ERP
• Review of foreign transactions in accordance with International commercial standards
• Project Control including but not limited to review of cost sheets and project budgets, creation of project budgets in ERP, Cost Controls, Project files maintenance and preparation of Project status reports and project periodic performance reports.
• Tracking the project costs and whistle blowing for cost over runs
• Keeping records of project variations and updating of project plan, budget and actual status in accordance with the project variation orders.
• Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising account information and trends.
• Any other task assigned by managers from time to time.
• 3 to 5 years practical experience in accounting, work experience in contracting and projects environment will be an added advantage
• Proficient in international trade terms and shipment management
• Proficient and hands on experience in Letter of credit, LG’s and other financial instruments
• Hands on experience in project management will be an added advantage
• Minimum bachelors in accounting, Professional certification in accounting or master degree will be an added advantage
• Must be native Arabic Speaker (Any Nationality) with excellent Written and Verbal English Communication
• Effective expertise in use of MS Office particularly MS Excel with look up formulas, if functions, Pivot tables
• Excellent knowledge of accounting principles, GAAP as applied in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
• Able to manage assigned tasks with minimum supervision
About the Company
National Advanced Systems Co. Ltd. (NASCO) was founded in early 1989, with a fully paid capital of 28 million Saudi riyals.The company is focused on providing quality telecom and security solutions through partnerships with world’s leading vendors.
As a leading telecom and security solutions provider, NASCO bears an important responsibility of providing cutting-edge, future-centric solutions to its customers. The quality, reliability and robustness of NASCO’s partnerships and services are the key to our customer satisfaction.
One of the Largest Construction Claims Consulting Firms
|Saudi Arabia||4 Jun|
Assistant Finance Manager
Precise Trace Recruitment
|Saudi Arabia||30 Apr|
Irwin & Dow