Job description / Role
Our client is a leading Real Estate/ Mall Management Group with an excellent reputation across the region.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Architect to be based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
• To oversee all architectural activities in order to develop the most efficient architectural and engineering frameworks for construction of company’s projects.
Reporting to: CTSO
• Apply engineering principles and technology to plan and design architectural frameworks based on organizational needs
• Preparing site layout according to company’s specifications and operations requirements.
• Manage and lead the development of Three Dimensional (3D) Proposals
• Translate the development brief into a design brief, manage and monitor the design process
• Prepare new layouts against the scope of work for new or existing projects
• Provide technical support in areas of planning, designing, choosing materials and construction management
• Assist in developing and implementing company’s standards and Procedures
• Review all Architectural and Design Drawings submitted by consultants and interior designer, in addition to reviewing and verifying the contractors shop drawings.
• Supervise, guide and assist direct reports to perform their daily activities in accordance with the policies and procedures
• Actively participate in on-the-job training, mentoring and coaching of direct reports
• Approval on drawings to construction team & contractor
• Materials & mock-up approval notification to all team within the assigned time frame
• Approval correspondences with A/E consultant & BOQ finalizing - on time
• Updated weekly report to LM & projects complying to company’s standards upon the final inspection/ No major deviation to be raised up by any party
• Approval correspondences to move to tender stage
• New Suppliers for different type of materials
AED 14,000 to 24,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Bachelor’s degree in Architecture
• Knowledge of Architecture related to Real estate
• At least 7 years of experience in large scale projects.
• Experience working with luxury brands and large, commercial projects
• Open for Any nationalities base anywhere now
• Computer use: MS Office, AutoCAD,3D Max.
• Planning and Organizational Skills
• Supervisory Skills
• Time Management Skills
• Communication & Presentation Skills
• Interpersonal Skills
Compensation And Benefits
• Salary range is from 14k - 24k SAR per month total package but will depend on experience and interview performance
• Family Status Benefits
• 30 Vacation days per year
• Medical Insurance
• Yearly salary increments as per to the company policy
• commission as per to the company policy
• 9 to 15 additional paid (National Holidays)
• 2 days off per week
About the Company
British Company with an expanding office in Dubai.
Senior Design Architect
Design Architect - Urban Design
Architect Design Manager
Site Project Architect
Senior Design Architect
|Saudi Arabia||13 May|