Job description / Role
Currently seeking a Senior Level Saudi licensed lawyer.
• This is a replacement position where our client is seeking someone as soon as possible to come on board as a Senior member of the team.
• You will be immediately working with some of the firms largest clients and managing their transactions.
SAR 45,000 to 60,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Candidates will require:
• Needs to hold a Saudi Practicing licence.
• 7-10 years of practical working experience gained from reputable law firms of Saudi Arabia Cooperating with foreign law firms.
• Masters’ degree in Law from foreign university.
• Experience in dealing with corporate and commercial matters.
• He should have extensive experience in drafting and reviewing variety of contracts in both Arabic and English languages.
• Exceptional communication and writing skills in both Arabic and English .
• Ability to write in English language is very essential for this job.
• Dealt with matters relating to incorporation of both local and foreign companies and the regulations of the Capital Market Authority.
• He should have knowledge about re-structuring of companies and process involved therein.
• Strong background in dealing with clients, both local and foreigners.
• Ability to mentor other junior lawyers, work as a team and most importantly, manage the work.
About the Company
Executive search involves working with a third party, such as JEX Personnel.
Executive search is relationship driven. JEX Personnel will work closely with you to understand the requirements of the role. It is a research-led approach, meaning a search firm will be paid a retainer fee upfront to carry out analyse the marketplace and benchmark for skills/roles and salaries.
A search firm will tend to have extensive knowledge of and access to board directors and senior executives across industries and functions, allowing them to build a large pool of top executive talent