Job description / Role
Senior Associate for their real estate investments team covering the local and regional market.
Saudi-based investment company specialising in real estate and investment management.
* Define feasibility components to facilitate business decision.
* Lead the identification of KSA's market needs, market trends, competitive activity and gaps through analysing data gathered from market research, intel and analysis.
* Analyse and evaluate the micro-economic implications in terms of supply and demand to develop an in-depth understanding of the local market and to define the real estate trends, concepts and opportunities.
* Lead the exploration and analysis of platform development and investment opportunities reports to present to the head of transactions
* Support development and commercial departments by conducting due diligence, quality checks, process management, assisting with documentation and preparation of NDAs, term sheets etc
* Assemble and assess all feasibility components, by estimating cost of projects and investment opportunities to estimate revenues streams, define the cash-flow stream channels in order to facilitate business making decision.
* The role covers the full spectrum of investment from deal origination to execution and support in portfolio management and would offer a strong career growth plan.
* Competitive salary and benefits.
* Strong business acumen with experience in critically evaluating businesses and investment opportunities.
* Ability to conduct market / business research, synthesize complex data and clearly communicate insights.
* Sector experience: Real estate
* Regional experience: Saudi Arabia or GCC
* Top tier education: minimum Bachelor's degree level.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.