Job description / Role
The successful candidate will work with the Head of Financial Crime on a variety of compliance infrastructure projects, as well as assisting with the implementation and management of the anti-financial crime strategies, and will be challenging the organisation to ensure Financial Crime risks are understood, mitigated and controlled.
Our client is a government entity responsible for overseeing and monitoring the governance, risk & compliance functions of numerous funds within Saudi Arabia. The BoD and Executive Committee comprises of individuals from the Royal Family, Royal Court and senior government officials.
* Establish an effective financial crime compliance framework, overseeing the development of financial crime compliance governance arrangements
* Maintain and manage issues that contribute to the KSA Financial Crime Plan
* Advising local and Group management on complex anti-money laundering issues
* Developing, implementing and managing the anti-money laundering strategy within the KSA covering anti-money laundering, terrorist financing, bribery and corruption
* Provide and demonstrate sufficient oversight of financial crime policies, processes, systems and controls in operation throughout the organization.
Competitive market related salary + benefits + bonus (3-10 x basic)
* 5-10 years Financial Crime experience
* Client Due Diligence (on-boarding new clients) experience is essential.
* General experience in policy & procedures writing, advisory, project management, monitoring.
* Expertise in sanctions a strong advantage.
* AML expertise
* Self-starting / self-standing. Team player
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.