Senior Associate Real Estate Investments
Job description / Role
The position is part of a small team - with significant responsibility for sourcing and managing real estate investments in the region.
A well-established Saudi Arabia based investment firm
* 4 -8 years of work experience in real estate investments and Big4 Advisory with a reputable firm.
* Real Estate investment experience focused on Commercial assets - Malls, Offices or Hotels.
* Notable MENA region experience.
* Proven experience in structuring and managing funds.
* Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics or Finance from a reputable University; CFA would be considered a plus.
* Fluent in English and Arabic.
Opportunity to work with a leading investment firm.
* Sound technical skills.
* Experience managing the inbound deal pipeline (co-investing alongside large regional conglomerates, family offices and Government-related entities).
* Fund and portfolio management.
* Strong verbal, written communication and quantitative skills.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.