Job description / Role
Recognized as one of the Middle East's top employers, EY continually strives to be a great place to work. The EY Immigration Team in our KSA offices is responsible for the Immigration processing of over 1200 employees in KSA along with their dependants. They are also responsible for inbound and outbound business visas for KSA employees from EY's offices around the globe.
The team work very closely with members of EY's client facing Business Immigration and Human Capital teams who help companies address the challenges associated with managing today's globally mobile workforce. This ensures knowledge sharing and enables us to give both our clients and our employees, exceptional service and less stressful, low risk visa processing and cross border travel.
We are currently seeking an exceptionally organised professional, to join EY's Immigration team in the Jeddah office as a Senior Associate. You must be an experienced immigration coordinator who can provide support and expertise to our EY KSA Visa team.
Your key responsibilities
As a Senior Associate, you will report to the Immigration Team Manager. Your primary role will be to manage the transition of employees and undertake all coordination with the employees, Arabic and E-typing of applications, government forms etc. and administrative support, preparation of medical documentation, collation of paperwork to be submitted to the Typing centre for visa stamping, coordinating and collating documents for dependant visas and providing any support with Arabic letters that are required.
In addition, you will also handle the transfers between the 2 entities and explaining the required transfer process to employees, answer any queries & prepare all related documents. This may require a follow up with the employees on their documentation status for Residency transfer. You will also check the status of applications, provide status updates, update EY's Business Immigration Tracker, as well as update the team if there are any changes at the Ministry of Labour (MOL) or Immigration (MOI and Mouqeem).
Skills and attributes for success
- Confidentiality and Integrity, as this role requires dealing with employees' personal documentation
- Upholding EY's values, brand and reputation as well as understand and follow workplace policies and procedures
- Effective and clear communication and development of strong working relationships with members of the Immigration team, and members of other EY service lines, geographies and support functions.
- Planning and proactively managing workload ensuring that urgent work is prioritised, deadlines are met, and work is technically accurate, clear, concise and error free
- Take advantage of the available education and learning experiences to ensure that personal and technical skills are developed on an ongoing basis
To qualify for the role you must have
- 1-2 years' experience as a government relation representative.
- Excellent knowledge of Labour (MOHRE) and Immigration (MOI and Mouqeem) requirements. KSA immigration experience essential
- Must be proactive, highly organized, have the ability to communicate effectively and professionally and to manage own workload
- Fluency in written and spoken Arabic as well as excellent English language skills (written and verbal)
- Advanced user of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel with strong attention to detail
Ideally, you'll also have
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to provide document control solutions and handling all documents and transactions for immigration and MOHRE
What we look for
We are looking for someone with in-depth knowledge of Labour and Immigration requirements in KSA as well as the ability to liaise with colleagues and other stakeholders to proactively escalate problems and potential issues
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you will be rewarded based on your performance and recognised for the value you bring to the business. We also offer
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we're using the finance products, expertise and systems we've developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we'll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Build your legacy with us.
About the Company
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
EY refers to the global organization, and may refer to one or more, of the member firms of Ernst & Young Global Limited, each of which is a separate legal entity. Ernst & Young Global Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, does not provide services to clients. Information about how EY collects and uses personal data and a description of the rights individuals have under data protection legislation are available on our site.
The MENA practice of EY has been operating in the region since 1923. For over 95 years, we have grown to over 7,500 people united across 21 offices and 16 countries, sharing the same values and an unwavering commitment to quality. As an organization, we continue to develop outstanding leaders who deliver exceptional services to our clients and who contribute to our communities. We are proud of our accomplishments over the years, reaffirming our position as the largest and most established professional services organization in the region