Job description / Role
My client is a leading international water company and they are looking for a senior automation engineer with a water treatment background for their operations for a major water treatment project in Saudi Arabia.
Your duties as a senior automation engineer will include
• Development of operating instructions, programming and commissioning of PLCs, operator dialogues and supervisions.
• Define the architecture and implement industrial communications networks.
• The costing of renewal cases or works for drinking water and wastewater stations, as well as the drafting of technical briefs
• Provide expertise in these areas of expertise (diagnostics, troubleshooting of complex installations)
• Ensure training of employees in the use of programming and diagnostic tools
• Participate in the organization and development of the service
• Holder of a Bachelor's degree at least in Automation or a related discipline you justify an experience of at least 10 years in a similar position.
• You have a basic knowledge of electrical engineering and solid knowledge in automation (programming PLCs Schneider (Unity, PL7Pro), operator dialogs, supervisions, implementation of industrial communication networks, realization of instructions, schemas, specifications and protocol of 'trial).
• Rigor, availability, dynamism, team spirit, autonomy and respect of our requirements of quality and safety are the qualities required to occupy this position.
• Electrical authorization B1H0 and permit B required (displacements to be envisaged).
About the Company
Established in 1984, Anglo Group is a leading innovator of talent solutions to the clients and jobseekers within a variety of engineering sectors including Water and Wastewater, Construction, Oil/ Energy, Built Environment, IT/ Telecoms, Aerospace, Civil/ Structural, Manufacturing, Mining/ Minerals, and Science and Medical.
Our business is underpinned by the long lasting relationships we build with our clients and jobseekers based on a true understanding of the markets we serve.
Here is a snapshot of our recruitment experience in delivering high quality staff to support and add value to our clients' PSL.
Electrical & Instrumentation Engineer
Swisslinx Middle East
Process Controls Engineer
Senior Electrical Engineer
|Saudi Arabia||28 Jun|
Electrical Production Engineer