Job description / Role
RAWABI Holding Company
Operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
- Completes and monitors the issuing and the follow-up of Letters of Credit and Letters of Guarantee, and ensures that appropriate authority levels for signature have been met and that the group interests and rights have been safe guarded in L/C &/or L/G.
- Executes bank accounts opening and closure, and balance confirmations requests
- Requests cancellation or amendments of an LG / LC according to the BU/JV recommendation
- Provides advice to BU/JV DFOs on Trade Finance operations
- Negotiates, discusses and help in signing BUs/JVs financing requirements
- Support in getting bank briefing memos, NDAs, and internal memos for both Rawabi Holding Chairman and GP&CEO.
- Negotiates with banks to receive the best offer related to trade finance transactions
- Secures the necessary LCs/LGs lines for a specific project
- Supports the Group Banking Relations Manager and/or Group Cash Management Manager in developing and institutionalizing Rawabi Holding's data, know-how, and capabilities in trade finance
- Performs miscellaneous tasks as assigned by his/her direct manager
- BA in Business or Finance
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and administration skills
- Minimum 6-9 years of experience in trade and Bank relation and experience in treasury transactions at bank trade department.
- Computer literacy, including knowledge of MS office applications and basic software applications, and familiarity with the internet and email communications
- Experience in the GCC is necessary, preferably in Saudi Arabia
- English and Arabic languages fluency required
About the Company
Rawabi Holding, through its fully owned subsidiaries, joint ventures and partnerships with international market leaders, focuses on four core sectors:
Oilfield Services, Contracting & Industrial Services, Offshore Services and Retail. Through these divisions, we provide a diversified range of products and services to a variety of industries: oil, gas and petrochemicals; marine; engineering and construction; power, telecom and IT; corrosion and industrial services; logistics; and consumer products. Although varied and distinct, all our offerings share the same commitment to quality, service and excellence that make them part of the Rawabi Holding family.
Rawabi Holding is a purpose-driven company that exists not only to generate profit, but also to improve everyone and everything we can. From customer projects and employee development to our impact on the communities in which we work, Rawabi Holding is propelled by an unwavering energy to make everything we touch better. No matter how great the challenge or how complex the problem, we face it head-on to deliver proven results.