Job description / Role
As a Business Intelligence analyst, you will establish and maintain constructive relationships with IS and Business functions to understand their current and future reporting requirements and to design, develop and maintain a robust business intelligence platform that can facilitate information gathering, processing, reporting and analysis. The role requires among others the following:
• Work closely with business partners and other stakeholders including distributors and marketing service partners to automate and streamline business processes around commercial information gathering, cleansing, analysis and reporting.
• Aggregate data from multiple sources in an efficient data warehouse and design, develop and maintain an enterprise-level solution for very large multidimensional databases.
• Develop a set of reports and dashboards to be available on mobile devices and desktops in line with defined scope agreed with different functions.
• Communicates with internal and external data / information providers to ensure consistency, standardization and timeliness of information provided for reporting and analysis purposes. Serves as a single contact point for data quality issues and resolution for all teams.
• On a regular basis analyse and review reporting scope, structure and content in terms of their usage and relevance to existing business needs and proactively suggest required changes and updates in order to ensure adequate support of business analysis and performance tracking.
• Cater to ad-hoc reporting requirements from the business on an ongoing basis.
• Provide day-to-day professional support to end-users in order to ensure the highest possible level of user knowledge and efficient usage of the systems.
• Create/maintain systems/services documentations including project management documentations, training programs/materials, operating manuals etc.
• Adhere to relevant policies, procedures and standards in order to achieve quality and compliance of solution and services
Desired Skills and Experience:
• University degree in computer science / engineering / business administration or equivalent
• 5-7 years’ experience in Business Intelligence solutions within a large multinational company
• FMCG/CPG industry experience is a plus
• Extensive experience working with Microsoft Business Intelligence Tools; SSAS, SSRS, SSIS, Business Intelligence Development Studio and reporting/dash boarding tools such as Tableau, Power BI etc.
• Strong knowledge and experience in ETL process and dataflows, OLAP cubes and Data mining
• Strong project management, analytical, communication & presentation skills
• Ability to think “outside the box”
• Team: no direct reports
• Work relations: GCC IS, GCC Commercial functions, GCC markets commercial teams, 3rd party vendors, Client distributors and marketing service partners.
• Complexity: Medium/High
• Action Oriented
• Planning / Priority Setting
• Customer Focus
• Team Player
Preferred from Banking Industry
• And Arabic Speaker
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions