Job description / Role
My client is a well renowned architecture and engineering firm based in Riyadh. They are well respected in the region, often winning large scale projects included some mega projects. We are urgently looking for a Senior Bridge Engineer to carry out all required analysis, design and studies related to bridge structural works.
- Lead all elements of the conceptual, preliminary, and detailed final design of the new bridge.
- Executing bridge design using computer-aided structural engineering and design software.
- Preparation of bridge plans, technical specifications, technical reports, design calculation, and provisions of construing phase services.
- Project engineering and project management on bridge projects.
- Perform assessment and rehabilitation design of the existing bridge.
- Lead all aspects of the load rating of the existing bridge.
SAR 20,000 to 35,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Bachelor's degree in structural or civil engineering and a minimum of 12 years of experience since graduation in the design of bridges and tunnels, some of which would preferably have been gained in the Middle East.
- Registered, as a charter or professional structural engineer is preferred.
- Advance knowledge using AASHTO and MOMRA / Saudi MOT highway design standards. Additional EURO Code knowledge is a preference.
- Experienced in the use of structural software like CSI Bridge, Midas civil, and CADD software.
- The ability to effectively communicate ideas to other team members and an understanding of the architectural and building services requirements of projects and the coordination of these with the structural design are essential aspects of the position.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Familiarity with quality assurance/quality control procedures applicable to a design office.
If you are looking to relocate or based in Riyadh with the right skill set, please APPLY NOW.
redfish solutions* promotes a culture where diversity is welcomed and celebrated. We embrace differences, whether they be social backgrounds, ethnicity, disability, gender, age, religion, sexuality and any other protected characteristic. We have an inclusive recruitment philosophy and will endeavour to support those applicants who may need adjustments in order to take part in the recruitment process.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
About the Company
redfish was created in 2005 with the single aim of delivering a truly professional and consultative recruitment service to the built environment.
Tired of being constrained by companies which over promised and under delivered, we decided to create a firm which would deliver the highest service level to both candidates and clients alike, irrespective of the candidate’s level or the size of the client.
Working with the country’s leading main contractors, consultancies and developers, we have an enviable reputation for placing middle and senior management candidates.