Job description / Role
• Prepare high quality design based on BRD and SRS
• Implement systems and content that leverages the capabilities of existing systems
• Contribute to decisions on product, tool and method selection, providing input on industry trends
• Ensures accuracy of finished product design, reviewing for completeness, conflict avoidance, and ensuring clients objectives are being met throughout life cycle
• Participate on projects during design, bidding and construction administration
• Ensures all production adheres to quality Company Standards
• Collect business requirements and needs from external and internal stakeholders
• Participate in meetings with Engineering and Operations functions in order to enhance the process of business requirements collection
• Develop high level business systems requirements specification document (BRDSRS) to enable the development of high/low level designs for building products and solutions
• Support the identification of potential products and solutions to be developed while approving new systems and platforms requested to be incorporated in the enterprise architecture blueprint and framework
• Mentor a team of systems Analysts to produce high quality SRS
• Understand department's Strategical vision and follow the plan and suggest improvements to the plan
• Understand and follow Demand and Technical Management Department’s policies, procedures and controls.
• Provide suggestion on improvement of Demand and Technical Management Department’s systems
• Conduct day-to-day activities to in compliance with stipulated policies and procedures
• Follow defined Service Level Agreements (SLAs) with other functions and constantly work on its improvement
• Guide, mentor and develop the Business Support team as part of their continuous improvement of the quality of deliverables
• Search and support recruitment of talent for Business Support group
• Provide effort for the tasks wherever requested to support the budgeting process
About the Company
Saudi Networkers is one of the largest consultancies providing services to ICT, Oil & Energy, Technology, Engineering, Banking, Finance and Healthcare arena across Middle East & Africa, covered by teams, specialized in their assigned industry sector.
Saudi Networkers founded in 2001 and has excelled ever since in providing cost effective solutions to the biggest multinational companies in MEA region with very high standards of quality whilst adhering business ethics and meeting our clients expectations.
Today, SNS Group is one of the leading consultancies, with more than 1700+ employees worldwide, ISO 9001:2008 certified and is highly regarded.