Job description / Role
An exclusive assignment has been given to us by a leading telecom analytics solutions provider in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Our client is urgently looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join their Risk Assurance team.
Reporting directly to the Associate Director of Risk Assurance, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Perform & overlook the day-to-day RA operational activities
- Monitor & act on exceptions generated & escalated by operations teams
- Perform link, in-depth analysis, RCA, and suggest the way-forward
- Perform Rule/Control/Audit performance reviews
- Create a new Rule/Control/Audit as per requirement
- On-demand and adhoc manual analysis on data & DBs
- Review KPI performance periodically
- Conduct Product utilization assessment
- Perform other ad-hoc assessments and reviews
- Follow-up and follow-through on RA cases/incidents
- Resolution of issues/problems associated with daily activities & RA incidents
- Quantify and understand incidents to identify losses/savings
- Review daily file process status and alert local IT in case of failure or missing in sequence
- Facilitate in implementing recommendations to augment the overall maturity level of the RA function
- Facilitate in augmenting the control coverage by creating new audits/controls as per recommendations
- Control fine-tuning as per the assessment recommendations
- Implementation of best practices
- MIS reporting for RA, periodic & adhoc reports
- Prepare & present incidents, adhoc reports, and analysis to customer management & executive teams
To be considered for this role, you need to meet the following criteria:
- Acquires around 6-9 years of experience in RA Operations in a Telco environment
- Must be well versed in Arabic & English
- Experience in Telecommunication, Fraud Management, Revenue Assurance & Risk Management domains
- Experience in SQL, Excel, Access, and other MS Office products for manual control development & automation
- Experience on ROC RA or ROC FM Tool would be an added advantage
- Exceptional degree of discretion and integrity due to the data being processed.
- Knowledge on RA KPIs design, quantification methodologies, and application of risk management concepts
- Able to support in the development of RA processes, procedures & other documentation
- Handle new product validations, risk assessments
- Aware of emerging and new-age fraud scenarios
- Work as part of a team and use own initiatives to achieve results
- Excellent numerical & analytical abilities, including Data Analysis techniques
- Good understanding of TMForum, GSMA & CFCA frameworks for maturity and best practices
- Hands-on experience in Unix
- Hands-on experience in SQL, Oracle, Hadoop (added advantage)
- PC literate with the ability to interrogate and assimilate a variety of systems and applications such as MS Office, Billing, Payment, Collections & Mediation systems
- Ready to work in shifts as per role requirements
- Ready for short term travels as and when required
The working hours of the role are 5 days a week, Sunday to Thursday, from 8 AM to 5 PM.
Disclaimer: Black Pearl will never ask for money or any form to charge our candidates just to process or consider their application for any of our available vacancies. If you happen to receive such a request from any members of our staff or other individuals claiming to be part of Black Pearl, please do call our office.
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.