Job description / Role
- Develop and Maintain C++/C# code. Maintain configurations and manage execution environment.
- Provide L3 support in fixing production issues
- Banking / Payments industry experience is preferred
- Should possess both ‘technical knowledge’ and “people" skills
- C++ and C# development expertise is required.
- Understand the existing code and modify.
- 5 to 8 years C++ & C# development experience
- Sybase or any other database knowledge is required
- Understanding of Architecture and Technical design.
- IBM AIX/Unix scripting
- PLSQL experience
- Perform unit and system testing
- Responsible for Technical Architecture and Design.
About the Company
Saudi Networkers is one of the largest consultancies providing services to ICT, Oil & Energy, Technology, Engineering, Banking, Finance and Healthcare arena across Middle East & Africa, covered by teams, specialized in their assigned industry sector.
Saudi Networkers founded in 2001 and has excelled ever since in providing cost effective solutions to the biggest multinational companies in MEA region with very high standards of quality whilst adhering business ethics and meeting our clients expectations.
Today, SNS Group is one of the leading consultancies, with more than 1700+ employees worldwide, ISO 9001:2008 certified and is highly regarded.