Job description / Role
Quest Search and Selection is partnering with a leading Homeware Retailer in KSA who is committed to consistently providing you with a satisfying and inspiring shopping experience, as well as empowering you to make the best choices for your home.
The Senior Category Buyer will oversee and manage the product category's performance and profitability and primary objective will be to develop and execute strategic plans that drive sales growth and market share.
Responsibilities for this role:
• Working together with essential stakeholders to establish category strategies and goals.
• Performing market analysis and evaluating consumer patterns to identify opportunities and develop product assortments.
• Managing supplier relationships, negotiating contracts, and ensuring favorable pricing and conditions.
• Creating and executing promotional strategies to drive sales and enhance brand visibility.
• Monitoring category performance, analyzing sales data, and identifying areas for improvement.
• Ensuring effective inventory management and demand forecasting.
• Supervising a team of associates, providing guidance and support to achieve departmental goals.
SAR 20,000 to 30,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: VISA+Tickets+Medical+Additional benefits
• At least 5 years of Category or Buying experience, ideally within the Home Accessories, Textiles and Essential categories.
• GCC background is desirable
• Strong understanding of market trends consumer preferences, and the competitive landscape in the Textile & Home Fashion industry.
• Demonstrated history of developing and executing successful strategies to boost sales growth and enhance profitability.
• Excellent negotiation and vendor management skills.
• Proficient analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Kids Way Group
Supply Chain Planning and Materials Supervisor
RTC-1 Employment Services
ManpowerGroup Middle East