Job description / Role
Are you an ambitious person who looking for a unique opportunity in the Arabian Gulf, and don't know how to find it? do you have a good experience with Color Cosmetics & Skin Care categories, and want to be a part of the most ultimate destination for health, beauty and lifestyle in GCC?
My client is a leading beauty and lifestyle retailer in Saudi Arabia and always inspiring their guests with a diverse selection of brands and products, so imagine leading a project with them as a category manager of the most sensitive categories. their main office is in the center of Riyadh "The Entertainment Hub in GCC" a city of phenomenal growth, an expanding economy and a rapidly changing skyline. Eye-catching modern developments line the roads around the centre, were you can enjoy a nice and luxurious life style
Also offering a very professional training programs and career paths for you to enhance your knowledge and sharpen your skills, so imagine your fruitful career path within this organisation.
• Develop the Colour cosmetics & Skin Care category strategy to achieve the goals and maximize market share of assigned categories.
• Regular planogram updates with the visual merchandising team to cover effective display principles.
• Develop and implement a category marketing strategy, and generate new ideas and creative solutions.
• Lead the development of annual sales volume and profit forecasts, pricing and budgets of the category.
• Manage order & replenishment process through team ensuring an optimal inventory, availability and aged are in control.
• Develop strategy and support new product development process and sourcing for the Makeup category
• Review & analyse market trends, daily marketing review of competition to ensure competitiveness in assortment and pricing.
• Work with Operations and Guest Interaction team to constantly improve business processes and increase guest satisfaction.
• Ensure constant development of online category to ensure competitiveness with market and grow online business.
• Conduct weekly visits for our stores and competitors as well.
• Run audits in our stores to ensure brand and category guidelines are being followed
• Not less than 3 years experience / Colour cosmetics
• Solid records within same category with well known retail in makeup / beauty
• Strategic vision.
• Project management.
• Creative problem solving.
• Doer mentality
About the Company
NonStop Consulting is one of the fastest-growing recruitment and staffing firms currently supporting the pharmaceutical and medical device industries across the US with expert consultants providing contingency, search and selection, contractors or labor leasing services, and managed vendor services.
As a company, we are renowned for professionalism, unrivaled industry knowledge and extensive candidate networks with the service our multinational, multilingual teams provide being underpinned by an in-house Quality Assurance team, something unique in our industry.
Sr. Category Manager - Beauty
Supply Chain Manager
|Saudi Arabia||27 Mar|
Procurement Manager - Large Private Estate
Hill Robinson Yacht Management
|Saudi Arabia||27 Apr|
Country Operations Manager - Food Service
|Saudi Arabia||23 Mar|