Job description / Role
51,000 people. 49 countries. Over 120 office locations.
We're not just engineers. We're a global team of data scientists, consultants, construction workers and innovators all working to create a better tomorrow. Every day, we help customers in energy, chemicals and resources get one step closer to solving our planet's toughest issues. Climate change. The energy transition. Digital transformation. And how we can deliver a more sustainable world.
Whatever your ambition, there's a path for you here. And there's no barrier to your potential career success.
You will provide civil engineering services to Worley, and its Customers and may provide technical support and supervision within the civil team.
- Deliver discipline specific design and drafting services that meeting the project's and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Perform design and drafting assignments on time and within budget.
- Perform discipline specific design and drafting services such as:
a) identify and report changes to project scope
b) prepare engineering drawings and documentation;
c) check drawings and
d) participate in project reviews as required.
- Provide technical support and assistance within the discipline team and liaise with the project team.
- As directed, assist and support junior personnel within the discipline team.
- Identify issues and problems, develop appropriate solutions, and ask for assistance if required.
What you will bring
- Candidates must have an Engineering associate degree or equivalent with a minimum of five (5) years design experience in onshore plant civil/structural design. Knowledge of mining structural design is an advantage.
- Must be familiar with the use of the civil/structural discipline software tools STAADPro, PCAMAT, PCACOL, Dyna 5 and Plaxis.
- Knowledge and experience in the use of the mining structural analysis tool SACS is an advantage.
Chartered Professional Engineer (CPEng) status.
Our goal is to develop and most importantly retain the people who share our vision and strategy. To help us achieve our vision and yours, apply now.
About the Company
Worley is a leading global provider of professional services in the energy, chemicals and resources sectors. We partner with our customers to address their most critical challenges at every stage of their projects: from initial concepts to sustaining and enhancing their assets. And we provide smarter, bolder solutions while delivering on our own sustainability commitments.
We are 51,000 bright minds across 46 countries all driven by a common purpose – delivering a more sustainable world. While working to fulfill our ambition to be recognized globally as the leader in sustainability solutions.