Job description / Role
Senior Commercial Manager
55,000 to 60,000 SAR + Benefits
This role will be supporting one of our new Mall Project in Riyadh, depending on the organization structure allocation. Role will be reporting to Commercial Director who in turn will report into Senior Director-Commercial.
The role requires the candidate to be qualified in Commercial Management of construction projects and have a keen interest in Project Management and in developing their project management skills.
The ideal candidate is to have strong commercial awareness and have a background as a Chartered QS with relevant experience in procurement awareness, managing project cost control, cash flow, cost reporting of all development costs including construction.
• Responsible for the development of project(s) through the direction of control documents and instruction from the senior management team and Senior Project Managers.
• Assists with the preparation of Development feasibility studies to develop briefing requirements for Consultants.
• Responsible for Cost Management of the respective project(s) with respect to Cost Planning, cost reporting, change management and Contract Close out in liaison with the Delivery Team.
• Manage the procurement of Consultant and Contract services
• Manage the compilation of the Contract Document, and execution with the respective Contractual parties.
• Cost Planning, Estimating and Reporting
• Assist with the contract administration, of construction and contracts and consultant appointments including the payment process thereof.
• Contract Strategy Development with the respective Project Managers
SAR 55,000 to 60,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• BSc Hons Quantity Surveying/Engineering or equivalent qualification MRICS
• Shopping Malls experience on both pre and post contract commercial activities.
• At least 10 years of dedicated commercial (QS) experience
• Exposure to the GCC region for at least 3 years.
• Working in PMC’s or Developer’s side; contractor experience is not required.
About the Company
italent has been around since 2012, when we saw that businesses needed better talent solutions for their employment requirements. By focusing our efforts on quality products and services that are simple-to-use and innovative, our team brings you the best results without any unexpected additional costs and unnecessary complications. Simply put, we love helping businesses find and keep the right people.