Job description / Role
We are currently looking for an experienced Construction Manager to form part of our Project Management Consultant (PMC) team based on large scale developments in Riyadh, KSA.
The main objective of the PMC is to implement and manage the overall Development Programme, which includes infrastructure, civil, cultural works etc. The team shall be expected to assist the client in any way possible to ensure the Development is completed to the required timescales and within their stated budgets, with a specific
focus on delivering the works on site during construction phase of the elements.
- Part of a multi-functional team responsible for delivering many varied projects in accordance with the client’s requirements.
- Overall construction management as part of a client team with emphasis on construction delivery, logistics and handover.
- Monitor contractor’s compliance with EHS requirements
- Ensure resources are appropriate to meet current and future commitments and to maximise opportunities.
- Monitor the construction programme, identify deviances and act to ensure programme targets are met
- Monitor quality of construction and act where necessary to ensure the required quality is delivered
- Coordinate multiple contractors, sites and logistics plans to ensure all elements are delivered in harmony
SAR 50,000 to 55,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Medical
- Degree qualified: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in a related field
- 6+ years of experience and preferably have experience like this project/role
- Previous experience working with contractors on similar projects
- Demonstrable track record in the delivery of large scale projects aligned with the development elements listed above
- Construction management background including site-based roles and management roles as consultant, contractor or client representative.
- Capable of reviewing and enhancing existing operations within an organisation through all the project phases from inception to the final handover phase of a project
- Effective in building good working relationships within complex structures both within projects, with clients and internally
About the Company
We’re experts in helping jobseekers, like you, find fulfilling and prosperous careers. Whether you’re looking for your first ever role or a more senior position, we can help you apply, interview and secure your dream job.
Despite our size and global scope, we pride ourselves on our ability to make every jobseeker, client and employee feel valued.
Our core specialisms (with offices based across the UK) include:
- Business Support - Sales, Marketing, Retail, Call centres, Secretarial and Admin
- CPE - Construction, Property and Engineering
- Digby Morgan - HR
- Financial services
- Accountancy and finance
- Inhouse Services
- Student and Worker Support
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Construction Manager
Senior Project Manager
Project Manager - Construction
Senior Project Manager - Mega Projects
British Company With An Expanding Office In Dubai