Senior Construction Manager
Mohammed Al-Rashid Contracting Co. (MARCO)
Job description / Role
To plan, organize and supervise all construction to be carried out in accordance with the specification, drawings, schedules, site QA/QC, safety and environmental procedure and programmed requirements and within budgeted cost levels.
To be responsible for:
• Subcontractors overall performance and progress.
• Keeping within budgeted costs
• The adequacy of resources employed
• Construction planning and working methods.
• Site safety and compliance with Project Safety Plan and all local regulations
• Quality of works in accordance with the Design and Project Quality Plan and to record non-compliance.
• Identification and reporting of design changes and modification
• All construction records returns and forecasting.
• Technology transfer is carried out effectively within local staff.
• The design of all temporary works is carried out and approved by the Engineering Manager.
• Subcontracts are comprehensive in scope and detail and to ensure consultation with QS staff in their preparation and negotiation.
• The costing of the construction is monitored at all times and reported in line with Project goals and that all opportunities are taken to minimize cost.
• All relevant notifications to the client are delivered in the current form and within the necessary time frame.
• Acquaint construction staff with their duties, responsibilities and what is expected of them.
• To monitor performance, identify deficiencies and initiate both training on and off site for the development of junior staff employed in consultant with the Project Manager.
• Ensure close liaison with Section Managers at all times to optimize use of plant and labor resource.
• Maintaining professional relationships with clients and engineers.
• Prepare/ Produce End of Contract Report or other reports as required.
• Other duties as directed.
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• Degree in Civil Engineering / Construction Management or it’s equivalent.
• 10 years experience in the construction industry.
• Sound knowledge and experience in managing construction sites.
• Possess strong written and oral communication skills.
• Fluent in English
• Proficient in Ms Office.
• Exposure in design & build and turnkey projects
• Self-motivated with good organizational and interpersonal skills.
• Able to cope with demanding schedule and lead/co-ordinate a multi disciplinary team.
• Proficient Arabic.
• Previous experience in high-end iconic buildings
• Immediately available
About the Company
In Mohammed Al-Rashid Contracting Co. (MARCO) We believe that contracting is a profession more than a business, which require accumulated experiences and continuous development by following the latest industry practices and building technologies.
With this belief as a foundation of MARCO since inception 1982,and by nurturing our accumulated experiences have been able to offer our clients high quality, outstanding services and solutions that fosters a trustful relationship that reduces the burdens of construction and puts the client at ease knowing that his project in good hands.
|Saudi Arabia||10 Jan|
Project Manager (Building or Industrial Plant)
China State Construction Engineering Corporation South Asia (CSCEC SA)
|Saudi Arabia-Tabuk||19 Dec|
Project Manager - Construction
Compass Project Consulting
Project and Construction Manager
|Saudi Arabia||7 Dec|