Job description / Role
Required to join an engineering consultancy working on the expansion and upgrade of airports in Kuwait.
• The successful candidate will be responsible for the supervision of the apron and runway components of the project.
• Working on behalf of the client they will ensure the contractors are working to the correct design and specifications as well as applying HSE and QA/QC procedures.
Applicants should meet the following criteria
• A degree in Civil Engineering
• 12+ years post graduation experience
• A minimum of 7 years of experience working on airport construction projects
• Experienced in the supervision of contractors on large scale infrastructure projects
• Excellent communication skills
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration
Construction Manager - Airport
|Saudi Arabia||18 Jan|
Construction Manager (Resident Engineer)
Project Manager - Museum Construction
|Abu Dhabi||11 Jan|