Senior Construction Manager - Security Systems & Infrastructure
Umluj, Tabuk, Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
The Senior Construction Manager will be responsible for:
• Management of Construction, Implementation, commissioning and Operationalization of Security ICT Infrastructure, including CCTV, Access Control, Magnetic Boundary Sensors, Automatic Number Plate Recognition Systems, Thermal and FOC-based sensors, and other technologies as required by the project.
• Collaborate closely with other team members including Smart Systems, ICT, Mobility, Corporate IT, Cybersecurity, Shared Facilities, and other disciplines to ensure the security design is aligned with the project requirements and meet the functional and design specifications.
• Familiar with ICAO 8973, CCTV Surveillance, Perimeter Protection, Perimeter Detection, Access Control and Monitoring Systems, Security Lighting, Passenger Screening, Door Hardware coordination, Screening of cabin baggage, Card Readers, Under vehicle inspection systems, Hostile Vehicle Mitigation, Security Intercom systems, Cyber security, Automatic Number plate recognition, CT Scanners, Testing and commissioning of security systems.
• Drive selection of the appropriate physical security, systems, sensors and communication protocols for specific applications.
• Ensure design changes driven by stakeholder requirements are properly documented and approved before they are communicated to the design consultant for implementation.
• Collaborate closely with internal and external regulatory stakeholders to ensure compliance to local and national regulatory organizations.
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Telecommunications Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or any related Technology field.
• Thorough understanding of technical and physical security principles for design and implementation of the project, the ability to have technical oversight of the consultant and contractor-based designs for Security and asset protection solutions.
About the Company
Red Sea Global (RSG) has been incorporated as a closed joint stock company, wholly owned by Saudi Arabia’s Public Investment Fund (PIF).
The company has been established to develop and promote a new international luxury tourism destination that will set new standards for sustainable development and bring about the next-generation of luxury travel. The project was announced in July 2017 and is one of the three Giga Projects aimed at diversifying the Saudi economy in keeping with the Kingdom’s 2030 Vision.
The development will offer unprecedented investment options and provide visitors with the opportunity to explore the five untouched treasures of the west coast of Saudi Arabia; the archipelago of over 90 islands with stunning coral reefs, dormant volcanoes and untouched nature reserves.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Saudi Arabia||19 Aug|