Senior Consultant - Asset Management
Atkins Middle East
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
Atkins are looking for Senior Consultant - Digital Asset Management to support our Middle East team.
- Assist in the delivery of asset management activities on projects
- Assist in enhancing the Asset Management service offerings to add value to client's' Operations & Maintenance organisation
- Support in deployment of Asset Management digital solutions to clients, facilitate UAT, training sessions.
- Support in development of Asset Management Plans
- Plan and support asset surveys activates, supervise team of electrical, mechanical and civils technicians in asset condition surveys and data collection.
- Undertake PMO responsivities on projects, developing progress reports, risk and issues registers.
- Support in the development of pipeline of Asset Management opportunities
- Perform qualitative and quantitative analyses and present data findings/outcomes
- Shall be qualified with a degree (preferably Engineering)
- Minimum five (5) years of relevant experience (post qualification) in Asset Management (AM) Advisory/ Consultancy
- IAM certification highly preferred
- The Candidate must possess excellent working knowledge of project management best practices. Computer literacy and excellent communication skills in English are essential. (Arabic highly preferred)
- Asset Lifecycle Delivery assessment
- Familiarity with international Asset Management Standards (ISO55000/1)
- AM Data Collection & definition of AM Hierarchies & Classifications
- AM performance measures development
- Familiarisation with various maintenance strategies, condition based, predictive, reactive
- Experience in facilitating training session (preferred)
- Demonstrate drive, enthusiasm and commitment to projects
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- Able to assess problems and rapidly develop solutions
- Excellent communication skills - written and spoken English essential
Rewards & Benefits:
We offer an excellent package which includes:
- A competitive salary
- Transportation allowance
- Medical and life insurance cover
- Annual leave
- Company gratuity scheme
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Annual flight allowance to point of origin
SNC Lavalin's Atkins business is one of the largest multidisciplinary, multi sector engineering design consultancies in the world and is part of the SNC Lavalin Group.
As one of the world's most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies with a leading track record in the defence sector, Atkins are ideally placed to respond to this market. We have a broad establishment and proud, 50 year history throughout the Middle East region.
We provide a full range of design, engineering and project management services for buildings, transportation and other infrastructure programmes.
Atkins in the Middle East now employs around 2,000 staff serving Gulf clients across all market sectors from offices in Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Doha, Dubai, Jeddah, Kuwait City, Manama, Muscat, Riyadh, and Sharjah.
Acquired by SNC Lavalin in 2017, we also have an extensive depth of geographic exposure across 50 countries and the breadth of 53,000 experts. As one of the largest engineering consultants, we have access to 17,000 staff in the Middle East making us one of the largest multidisciplinary consultancies in the region.
Get job alerts
x Save as job alert
There was an error saving your job alert
Thank you message
Our commitment to equality, diversity & inclusion
What does equality, diversity and inclusion look like at the SNC-Lavalin Group?
We believe in providing everyone with an equal voice because simply put, it's the right thing to do.
Find out more
Find out more about life at
SNC - Lavalin
You'll be working to change the world. No matter where you are in the world, your opportunities with us are endless.
We work on global projects that take on today's most pressing challenges. From population growth, to increasing transportation needs, and climate change - we merge ingenuity, knowledge and technology to uplift communities and drive a safer, better tomorrow.
Find out more
About the Company
Atkins is one of the leading providers of professional, technology based consultancy and support services to the industry, commerce and governments in all of the worlds major economies. With over 17,000 staff operating in Europe, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and the Americas, Atkins has a broad range of skills and resources and provides Clients with a comprehensive service throughout the entire life cycle of the projects in the built environment.
We aim to be the international first choice supplier of technical and integrated services. Shaped by our customers' needs, our vision is to:
- focus on quality
- seek world class design and excellence
- strive to add value
- be flexible to the evolving needs of a changing society
Atkins first carried out design and supervision commissions in the Gulf area in 1967. From its regional head office in Dubai, U.A.E. Atkins Middle East now employs over 2000 staff located in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Oman (Muscat ), Qatar (Doha) Bahrain (Manama), Kuwait (Kuwait City) and India (Bangalore).