Job description / Role
As new markets open and technology advances at a dramatic pace, the healthcare environment is becoming increasingly complex. We are currently aiming at recruiting a Senior Consultant to join our team. As a supply chain and operations professional, you'll use your analytical insight to drive our clients' global business performance. Working as part of a high-performing team, you'll deliver exceptional client service and help leading organizations improve their planning, design, procurement, sourcing, operations and delivery of healthcare services and strategies.
Your key responsibilities
- Drawing on your knowledge and experience, you'll create innovative commercial insights for clients, adapt methods and practices to fit operational team and cultural needs, and contribute to thought leadership.
- You will actively contribute to improving operational efficiency on projects and internal initiatives.
Skills and attributes for success
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Strong healthcare operations background and experience, preferably in clinical areas, model of care, healthcare transformation
- 3 to 5 years' experience in the consulting field with a Tier 1 consulting firm
- Demonstrate at least one supply chain management core domain knowledge/experience, including but not limited to supply chain management planning, inventory management, manufacturing and procurement;
- Familiarity with leading healthcare challenges and SCOR Model
- Outstanding academic record
- Good entrepreneurial flare and the ability to identify business opportunities and cross sell different services and/or products
- Strong command of English Language and report writing
- Excellent communications skills including verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Proficiency in Arabic
Ideally, you'll also have
- Strong analytical experience and experience with Business intelligence solution is preferred
- Masters/ Bachelor's degree in a related discipline such as business administration, healthcare, health management, pure sciences, engineering nursing, supply chain, or a MBBS
- Willingness to travel across the region and be based in Saudi Arabia
What we look for
- We're interested in professionals with a deep understanding in multiple supply chain areas.
- You'll need to be comfortable handling several responsibilities at once, often with shifting priorities.
- It's a highly collaborative environment, where you'll be building and maintaining relationships with colleagues and clients at all levels - so you'll also need to be genuinely engaging, with interests and contacts in communities outside of your work life.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you will be rewarded based on your performance and recognised for the value you bring to the business. We also offer:
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, strategy, transaction and consulting services, we're using the finance products, expertise and systems we've developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we'll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Build your legacy with us.
About the Company
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
EY refers to the global organization, and may refer to one or more, of the member firms of Ernst & Young Global Limited, each of which is a separate legal entity. Ernst & Young Global Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, does not provide services to clients. Information about how EY collects and uses personal data and a description of the rights individuals have under data protection legislation are available on our site.
The MENA practice of EY has been operating in the region since 1923. For over 95 years, we have grown to over 7,500 people united across 21 offices and 16 countries, sharing the same values and an unwavering commitment to quality. As an organization, we continue to develop outstanding leaders who deliver exceptional services to our clients and who contribute to our communities. We are proud of our accomplishments over the years, reaffirming our position as the largest and most established professional services organization in the region