Senior Consultant - Business Consulting - Supply Chain & Operations
Ernst & Young
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
As new markets open and technology advances at a dramatic pace, the world of supply chain and operations is becoming increasingly complex. At the same time, clients understand just how vital effective, sustainable operational management is to their global success. We are currently aiming at recruiting a Senior Consultant/Assistant Manager to join our team. As a supply chain and operations professional, you'll use your analytical insight to drive our clients' global business performance. Working as part of a high-performing team, you'll deliver exceptional client service and help leading organizations improve their planning, design, procurement, sourcing, manufacturing, fulfillment, operations, and services processes.
Your Key Responsibilities:
Drawing on your knowledge and experience, you'll create innovative commercial insights for clients, adapt methods and practices to fit operational team and cultural needs, and contribute to thought leadership. You will actively contribute to improving operational efficiency on projects and internal initiatives.
Skills and attributes for success
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- Strong Supply Chain Experience with a focus on Supply Chain Transformation (3 to 5 years work experience), demonstrating at least one supply chain management core domain expertise (e.g., enterprise asset management, logistics / fulfillment, planning / inventory, manufacturing, or procurement)
- Preferably prior consulting experience. Experience in Supply Chain Transformation in Industry / Sector accepted.
- Supply Chain education and / or qualifications, with outstanding academic record
- Excellent communications skills including verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Willingness to travel across the region
Ideally, you'll also have
- Familiarity with leading supply chain solutions and ERP systems and/or Experience or passion with Digital solutions and trends
- Good entrepreneurial flare and the ability to identify business opportunities and cross sell different services and/or products
- Arabic speaking preferably
What we look for:
We're interested in professionals with a deep understanding in multiple supply chain areas. You'll need to be comfortable handling several responsibilities at once, often with shifting priorities. It's a highly collaborative environment, where you'll be building and maintaining relationships with colleagues and clients at all levels - so you'll also need to be genuinely engaging, with interests and contacts in communities outside of your work life.
What working at EY offers:
We offer a competitive compensation package where you will be rewarded based on your performance and recognised for the value you bring to the business. We also offer:
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world.
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax, and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
About the Company
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
EY refers to the global organization, and may refer to one or more, of the member firms of Ernst & Young Global Limited, each of which is a separate legal entity. Ernst & Young Global Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, does not provide services to clients. Information about how EY collects and uses personal data and a description of the rights individuals have under data protection legislation are available on our site.
The MENA practice of EY has been operating in the region since 1923. For over 95 years, we have grown to over 7,500 people united across 21 offices and 16 countries, sharing the same values and an unwavering commitment to quality. As an organization, we continue to develop outstanding leaders who deliver exceptional services to our clients and who contribute to our communities. We are proud of our accomplishments over the years, reaffirming our position as the largest and most established professional services organization in the region