Job description / Role
Line of Service
Advisory - Other
Job Description & Summary
Line Of Service Overview
In Consulting, you will have the opportunity to work closely with the best across industry and professional functional advisory services. We focus on helping solve client problems by offering both strategic and operational deep industry expertise. We pride ourselves on building long-lasting relationships with companies and organizations, always ensuring that we are able to bring the best insights and solutions to help them tackle whatever critical issues they may face. Our Consulting practice currently focuses on several core industry sectors including (Consumer and Industrial Products & Services, Energy, Utilities & Mining, Financial Services, Government, Health Industries, Finance Function, People and Organizations, and Technology)
Business Unit Overview
The Health Industries is a dynamic team working to shape the future of healthcare and life sciences in the Middle East. We help our healthcare and life sciences clients shape their end-to-end transformation journey starting with setting their strategies around business growth, clinical, and digital. We also enable clients to operationalize and implement their strategies in various domains including health system design, care transformation, financing and operational excellence. We support our clients in their data and digital transformation agenda to accelerate their shift towards an innovative, digitized ecosystem.
As a Senior Associate, you will work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. You will be supporting the project team with strong analytical, communication, and problem-solving skills. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Lead hypothesis generation and problem structuring for specific work streams across a variety of business issues
- Develop meaningful insights from research and analysis
- Create initial storylines / narratives for a section of the report
- Assist in client presentations and provide implementation assistance as required.
- Support in business development activities
- Bachelor Degree in a Healthcare-related discipline or other related majors are acceptable.
- Preferable qualifications: Masters Degree is a plus.
Years of Experience:
- 3-5 years of experience in Healthcare or in a Consulting environment.
- Experience in developing and implementing healthcare strategies, or operational experience in a healthcare setting, strongly preferred
- Strong Powerpoint and Excel skills - preferably advanced skills e.g. modeling required.
- Experience with analytical or statistical software, i.e. Tableau, STATA, SPSS, is a plus.
- Command of excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Fluent in English but multilingual Arabic speaker preferable.
- Demonstrated leadership and/or interpersonal skills
- Up to 75% of time - ability and willingness to travel within the Middle East and worldwide where the project dictates
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we've set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We're a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We're striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we're proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone's uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you're looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you're a future PwCer.